ADVERTISEMENT

Is UNLV Top 25 team ? Not in the AP or Coaches poll but, what about USA Today

Knight Rebel702

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 11, 2016
Rebels are in the Top 25 according to the Newest USA Today Rankings, # 23.
75138482007-rerank-0909.jpg

Last edited:
Overall, Fresno is probably as good as Boise
Both seem to pretty good offenses and suspect defenses.

It is crazy to think that our offense is still the bigger question mark. Part of me is still uncertain, the other is that we just have not allowed ourselves to release the Kracken. I expect to pull out all of the stops on Friday. Hopefully it is successful.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Both seem to pretty good offenses and suspect defenses.

It is crazy to think that our offense is still the bigger question mark. Part of me is still uncertain, the other is that we just have not allowed ourselves to release the Kracken. I expect to pull out all of the stops on Friday. Hopefully it is successful.
The KU coaches seems to think so. DeJesus and Balungay has not have many touches yet for an example.

Reactions: dcut03
To me it is Cain. He is a big body WR. He looked good against Houston on one of those throws that was called back.
Yeah Cain have been a MIA. That was a. 50 yard TD called back. Houston double and triple covered the crap out of Ricky White. I dont think KU will do that so the. other guys need to step it up.
And Sluka need to look at other WRs beside #11.

Yeah Cain have been a MIA. That was a. 50 yard TD called back. Houston double and triple covered the crap out of Ricky White. I dont think KU will do that so the. other guys need to step it up.
And Sluka need to look at other WRs beside #11.
For sure they made a point to get Ricky the ball following the Houston game. They want him to be an AA. But, for our offense to reach its potential, we need to use all the weapons. So how much it has been by design, or based off need? I need to see Sluka be able to distribute the ball a little more.

For sure they made a point to get Ricky the ball following the Houston game. They want him to be an AA. But, for our offense to reach its potential, we need to use all the weapons. So how much it has been by design, or based off need? I need to see Sluka be able to distribute the ball a little more.
3 TDs in the first quarter? LOL that is a little insane. A block punt in the 2nd Q too.

Overall, Fresno is probably as good as Boise

maybe better, they return more from a pretty solid team last year

Boise looks like they took a step-back. Keeping the interim coach was a bad move and they lost their QB who lit us up for 4 TDs and their hyped up former 5-star QB recruit is riding pine for some 5'10 game manager.

maybe better, they return more from a pretty solid team last year

Boise looks like they took a step-back. Keeping the interim coach was a bad move and they lost their QB who lit us up for 4 TDs and their hyped up former 5-star QB recruit is riding pine for some 5'10 game manager.
🤫🤫🤫

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT