ADVERTISEMENT

Important Beard tidbit

How you guys doing with the diabetes? :flushed:

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/l...cle_f07b65f8-5ca3-11e3-b0cf-001a4bcf6878.html

"Lubbock was ranked the third most artery-clogged metropolitan area behind Detroit and Fort Wayne, Ind. in 2011.

“Although it’s not a big city compared to other Texas urban centers, 32 percent of Lubbock residents are obese, in no small part due to the preponderance of artery-clogging steakhouses and barbecue joints,” Celeste Perron, author of the article, said in the study."

15066300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UNLVFansincebirth22

http://www.dailytoreador.com/news/l...cle_f07b65f8-5ca3-11e3-b0cf-001a4bcf6878.html

"Lubbock was ranked the third most artery-clogged metropolitan area behind Detroit and Fort Wayne, Ind. in 2011.

“Although it’s not a big city compared to other Texas urban centers, 32 percent of Lubbock residents are obese, in no small part due to the preponderance of artery-clogging steakhouses and barbecue joints,” Celeste Perron, author of the article, said in the study."

Looks like manic nailed it on the head. There are some hefties around those parts.

Reactions: Mjs_702

Thats funny cause lubbock doesnt have many bbq joints =/

I heard he was offering to buy players dogs while he was in Vegas? Acting very erratic. I think it was best for both parties to take the million dollars and adios to the wierdo. A guy with a failed marriage and cocaine addiction (that's my guess) let's just say wasn't the best fit, for Las Vegas.

For you non trolls I think the problem unlv fans have is he has a player meeting and chased off all our players, fired all of our assistants, and destroyed our incoming recruiting class. Then peaces out within the week. Good work Chris Bird.

I hear Lubbick has a nice farm museum so in sure Bird will stay out of trouble. I'm serious I googled it and that is like their main attraction according to trip advisor.

Anyway I'm looking forward to watching your football team get obliterated by ok st., Baylor, Iowa st, Kansas st, and I'm sure I'm missing some other big 12 schools I can't think of. Honestly when I think of football. I think of tcu, hook em horns, and Johnny football. The only reason why Texas tech football is relevant in football in Vegas is people like to make money betting against them. Or the over. How hard is it to recruit a cornerback to that school. Well maybe you guys can poach our football coach next. Well anyway, good luck next year

Reactions: papadub
I heard he was offering to buy players dogs while he was in Vegas? Acting very erratic. I think it was best for both parties to take the million dollars and adios to the wierdo. A guy with a failed marriage and cocaine addiction (that's my guess) let's just say wasn't the best fit, for Las Vegas.

For you non trolls I think the problem unlv fans have is he has a player meeting and chased off all our players, fired all of our assistants, and destroyed our incoming recruiting class. Then peaces out within the week. Good work Chris Bird.

I hear Lubbick has a nice farm museum so in sure Bird will stay out of trouble. I'm serious I googled it and that is like their main attraction according to trip advisor.

Anyway I'm looking forward to watching your football team get obliterated by ok st., Baylor, Iowa st, Kansas st, and I'm sure I'm missing some other big 12 schools I can't think of. Honestly when I think of football. I think of tcu, hook em horns, and Johnny football. The only reason why Texas tech football is relevant in football in Vegas is people like to make money betting against them. Or the over. How hard is it to recruit a cornerback to that school. Well maybe you guys can poach our football coach next. Well anyway, good luck next year

I always felt something was off with him and couldn't quite put my finger on it. He seemed impatient and annoyed all the time which came be a form of substance abuse.

There was something weird about that deud. Tark was looking out for us. Deud is a low character hillbilly. His Tark story was made up and his story about the girl that just moved to Vegas who said "her dreams can come true". LYING FN WEIRDO. We dodged a bullet and thanks again for the million TT.

Fire Tina kuntzer Murphy and let the healing begin.

Beard is not allowed to ever mention Tark in a made up story ever again!

I was at Ft hood for a hot minute. You guys can keep Texas. Had to drive through Lubbock on my way back to the west coast. No thank you. You guys are almost at the same level of Reno. But instead of being an over glorified truck stop, you guys are an over glorified cattle stop.

Best of luck to Beard.

Reactions: ThailandReb
Funny...he was the bottom-barrel choice for us but he was your leading candidate right out of the gate. Says a lot about our expectations relative to yours.

Says the guy with a "selfie" avatar! - Says a lot about you!

For a fan base that collectively feels they dodged a bullet with Beard, most of you seem to have deep butt hurt!

Reactions: RebtillDeath
Says the guy with a "selfie" avatar! - Says a lot about you!

For a fan base that collectively feels they dodged a bullet with Beard, most of you seem to have deep butt hurt!

Wow. Yeah, you really burned me there with that heater. That was a seriously devastating comeback.

Wow. Yeah, you really burned me there with that heater. That was a seriously devastating comeback.

No one needs to burn you with heaters little man, you've clearly covered that on your own with the comment about when Texas "succeeds" from the union... idiot!

Last edited:
No one needs to burn you with heaters little man, you've clearly covered that on your own with you're comment about when Texas "succeeds" from the union... idiot!

WOW!!! Look out, folks, he's really letting 'em fly now!! Please, continue with your insult wizardry. We're all taking notes on how it's done.

I can't ban from my phone but this troll also feels the need to come to our board to talk about a coach who was here for less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee.

RIII may not know what coffee is. Sorry. Coffee beans are the stuff your dealer smuggles their drugs in across the border.

stole our coach? man, this guys ultimate goal was to end up in luvdik texas. if memphis canned pastner like they should have, you wouldnt even be here right now. and neither would we.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT