ADVERTISEMENT

Boone DUI

Marcus also fled the scene or something else that made it worse. Plus,

"This is the third or fourth incident — not anything to this severity, obviously, with the DUI — but this is the third or fourth time we’ve had discussions, and Marcus wasn’t surprised by the result," Kruger said.

Junior guard Wink Adams, who shared a dormitory room with Lawrence on the UNLV campus, said members of the team attempted for months to lend advice to Lawrence.

"I tried to talk to him a couple times," Adams said. "Marcus is my roommate, but he kind of had his own group of guys he hangs with, some guys he kind of already knew from Vegas. He probably was just easily influenced. I don’t know what the case is. He just made bad decisions, and it’s some decisions he’s got to live with now.

"Off the court, you never see him around. He’s with his own group of people while we were over here, so you never know what he was doing. Just finding out this way is pretty tough."

Lawrence was suspended in November, and sat out the Rebels’ exhibition game and regular-season opener, for academic reasons related to missing classes.

"We tried to show some guidance from the first time he got in trouble with his grades," senior guard Curtis Terry said. "We were trying to get him to follow along and do the things he needs to do. He had multiple chances.
There are players who went far beyond acceptable boundaries and remained … ML should have never been here … had little focus. And that was going to be an issue anywhere he went, sadly.

I don't know of anything that pisses me off more (had a friend killed by a fxxxtard).

Common sense and such an easy fix, especially in the world of Uber/Lyft.
I was called in for Jury Duty this past Spring on a DUI case and when they asked me what I thought about DUI I told the judge exactly what I thought. I was excused by the defense attorney faster than I could put my UNLV ball cap on my head.

Aren't they kind of trapped at this point though... Keylan can't exactly transfer again and it's already past draft..
If Kalib gets a lengthy suspension, I can see Keylan dipping too, especially with his eligibility not even determined yet. They'd get paid more playing pro in Europe or taking a different professional route than what they are getting right now.

If Kalib gets a lengthy suspension, I can see Keylan dipping too, especially with his eligibility not even determined yet. They'd get paid more playing pro in Europe or taking a different professional route than what they are getting right now.
Subject of eligibility.. when exactly will that be determined... seems like everyone is getting free passes so why is the NCAA holding up the few that are 2x transfers... I mean Grill went back to same university like mommy and daddy told him to come home

Reactions: LVRebel2000
d660c507-670e-4af1-8162-eb10b6212549_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT