ADVERTISEMENT

Football is hella cheap. 125 for the corners..who wants to watch a game with Scrub?

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Hell yeah. I cannot wait.

I hope we win. Dude, how bad are we?

Search with your feelings…

Reactions: Rebelsss
Only if you can land a Rocky Hinds type interview with CMA! Inquiring minds want to know what he really thinks about getting let go. Lol
Lol!!!!

You know what was funny, I was getting in an argument with the god damn freaking Usher at Allegiant. He threatened to kick me out because I was cussing. I told him CMA is completely retarded. I even got in a yelling match with the old people.

They were like, “have some class”

Anyways, I was at the Haney vs Lomanchenko meet n greet at the MGM.

Guess who happened to be there? The stupid usher from Allegiant. He couldn’t believe it.

As a journalist, I will work my hardest to be unbiased!!!

Dude, his uncle is hella cool. I hope Rocky is doing okay.

Lol!!!!

You know what was funny, I was getting in an argument with the god damn freaking Usher at Allegiant. He threatened to kick me out because I was cussing. I told him CMA is completely retarded. I even got in a yelling match with the old people.

They were like, “have some class”

Anyways, I was at the Haney vs Lomanchenko meet n greet at the MGM.

Guess who happened to be there? The stupid usher from Allegiant. He couldn’t believe it.

As a journalist, I will work my hardest to be unbiased!!!

Dude, his uncle is hella cool. I hope Rocky is doing okay.

Classic! We need to get you a Rebel-Net Press Credential ASAP!

50 bucks for women’s volleyball tickets.

Football 180 bucks. 30 dollar for the processing fee. That is a f’n joke. It says 150..

Wait, wait. 125 per ticket? before taxes? in the corners?

That can't be right.

• Wow
Reactions: bcvegaspt
unfortunately the 2 weekends I will be in town there is not a home game...
Women’s volleyball..
Wait, wait. 125 per ticket? before taxes? in the corners?

That can't be right.
180 for the entire season so just got back from the Thomas and Mack..then 30 bucks for processing fees. That is a joke. The 30 bucks is bullshitZ

The Hawaii game Sept 30 would be cool. It’s always fun beating Hawaii in Vegas.
Yeah the old ones were great. Fights galore.

This one, everyone is on weed so I hope there are less fights.

People get crazy at those games. I haven’t been in Allegiant stadium yet.

People get crazy at those games. I haven’t been in Allegiant stadium yet.
It’s a great place to watch a game.

Eat before hand and don’t buy drinks. Expensive AF.

Our 120 rank school in division 1 football…and you wonder if UNLV deserves it.

That sucks to hear everything is overpriced out there. It looks like a nice stadium on TV. We’re paying a fortune to play games there.

That sucks to hear everything is overpriced out there. It looks like a nice stadium on TV. We’re paying a fortune to play games there.
I don't know. season tickets for 180 out the door, at Allegiant Stadium is not bad. Parking? For sure, but there are alternative options for that as well. They have reduced B-ball tickets within the past couple years as well.

It’s a great place to watch a game.

Eat before hand and don’t buy drinks. Expensive AF.

Our 120 rank school in division 1 football…and you wonder if UNLV deserves it.

Yeah, No thanks to DRF! For letting that Brady Bowl Haircut lover and the Jokeland Traiders control the concessions and parking! SMFH I'm just surprised they don't control the Ticket prices to games too.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yeah, No thanks to DRF! For letting that Brady Bowl Haircut lover and the Jokeland Traiders control the concessions and parking! SMFH I'm just surprised they don't control the Ticket prices to games too.
The alternative is taking the bus. Try it sometimes, it’s awesome.
I thought it was genius for Mr. bowl cut to give part ownership to Tom. They might actually win some games now.

Now, we’re gonna wait for Las Vegas to get a pro basketball team and give ownership to King Lafraud. Where everything he touches, turns to crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT