ADVERTISEMENT

Game Uniforms

RedCannon

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2006
Austin, TX
CQQtx6iUwAApF3N.jpg

I was hoping for a little extra flair for this game, but that's really the last of my cares. Just get it done and bring it home!!

We need our own version of a battle born uni or maybe a very over the top vegas uni for this game every year. This game needs to be on NV day from now on or the end of the year the MWC really screwed both of us over making this game when it is this year. FUNR!!!

Nothing to do with uni, but for the first time in a very long time I can see a positive tangible difference in the team as a whole. Because at the beginning of the day- yes, the beginning, I want to know our team can compete! I truly feel that they can and will fight with whoever. Stating the obvious, but if they keep their head down and keep progressing the way they have- everyone (even the most optimistic) will be blown away with the results at the end of the day. ;)

Reactions: WeMissYouShark
Clean look. I like it. Incorporating Battle Born in there, somewhere, in the future would be good, though. Maybe along one or both legs.

Don't be surprised if Sanchez still has something special for the game. If they were bringing out an alternate jersey or helmet for the game they would keep it quiet and want to use it as a motivator on game day.

I could be wrong but I think there will be something added.

As it stands though I like the all whites, but with the red helmets.

a couple of years ago we star red having both teams wear home colors for this game. I thought that was a cool idea. the all red jerseys would work well in that case

Reactions: bornreb89
a couple of years ago we star red having both teams wear home colors for this game. I thought that was a cool idea. the all red jerseys would work well in that case
We are talking about Las Vegas, where if something is more than 10 years old it is considered outdated and we blow it up. Trying to create traditions is tough here. I did think the red and blue jersey idea was a good one at the time.

Even more than the uniforms, I loved the black shirts we brought out against Reno (having a hard time linking from mobile):
Front: EXPECT TO WIN.
Back: GATA UNLV FOOTBALL

Even more than the uniforms, I loved the black shirts we brought out against Reno (having a hard time linking from mobile):
Front: EXPECT TO WIN.
Back: GATA UNLV FOOTBALL
I loved those too. That shirt reflects the new attitude Coach Sanchez and his staff have instilled in this team. They believe they can and will win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT