ADVERTISEMENT

Postseason play

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
One thing lost on us making it to the Championship game and to a bowl game is all of the extra practice time that the coaches will have with the players. So many times our season has ended as of the last regular season game with no extra work allowed by our staffs. This season, we have the benefit of extra time developing players for the future, as well as preparing for two games that we normally wouldn't have played in.

This is big, if you ask me.

One thing lost on us making it to the Championship game and to a bowl game is all of the extra practice time that the coaches will have with the players. So many times our season has ended as of the last regular season game with no extra work allowed by our staffs. This season, we have the benefit of extra time developing players for the future, as well as preparing for two games that we normally wouldn't have played in.

This is big, if you ask me.
Yeah, 100%. I have thought about that in the past. Especially those teams that play after the new year. You have 4-5 weeks of extra practice to work on things, put in wrinkles, etc. Hopefully the boys are ready for the bowl game in AZ!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT