ADVERTISEMENT

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Except that IDIOT @bcvegaspt, communists, the French, people who use exclamation points when a period will do, kickers, soccer players, people who live in Reno, Vegans, Carnival workers, Clowns, the guy that messed up my order at Starbucks..I mean how hard is it to make a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred..

Except that IDIOT @bcvegaspt, communists, the French, people who use exclamation points when a period will do, kickers, soccer players, people who live in Reno, Vegans, Carnival workers, Clowns, the guy that messed up my order at Starbucks..I mean how hard is it to make a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred..
Geezus - you are making up this Starbucks thing right? My coffee consists of a French press full of Folgers. Occasionally I will buy my little sweety a fruffy coffee at the local drive through. $6 plus! Shit my Folgers costs maybe 20 cents a cup.

Geezus - you are making up this Starbucks thing right? My coffee consists of a French press full of Folgers. Occasionally I will buy my little sweety a fruffy coffee at the local drive through. $6 plus! Shit my Folgers costs maybe 20 cents a cup.
Pretty sure he's just joking..., though you never can tell these days. I'm not big on Folger's, personally, but mostly just drink whatever black coffee is available. Don't love Starbucks either.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

🤣

Merry Christmas. Looking forward to belated present tomorrow sent from Phoenix.

Merry Christmas man and thanks, she loved it!

Exclamation points where a period will do … come on, you know that turns an opinion into a fact, that’s why it’s used!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT