ADVERTISEMENT

Game stream

StephTheReb

Conference POY
May 4, 2012
I want to get a jump on this, instead of waiting till the last second to learn I cant watch the game...

I see the game is on Root TV (whatever that is), does anyone know where I can stream it or if it might be on another channel?

I believe that Root works such that if you're not in the local market, it's usually available to be streamed somewhere directly from them. Of course, if UNLVRebels.com has it, then I guess there's that.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I want to get a jump on this, instead of waiting till the last second to learn I cant watch the game...

I see the game is on Root TV (whatever that is), does anyone know where I can stream it or if it might be on another channel?
I don't think Root TV is all that uncommon. Yeah, way back in the channel lineup, but Root has several different channels via region on DIRECTV. Not sure about Cox.

And by the way @StephTheReb and all other Rebel-Netters... Unless you are out of town, your @$* better be at SBS on Saturday. Not only is this a yuge game, but with every season ticket holder getting 4 extra tickets, you should be able to get there on the cheap, if not for free.

I don't think Root TV is all that uncommon. Yeah, way back in the channel lineup, but Root has several different channels via region on DIRECTV. Not sure about Cox.
My problem is that I have none of those options. I cut the chord in April, so I have to count on streams and the kindness of others [passwords]. So I cant watch some of the more obscure channels. I'm banking on the link above working.

And by the way @StephTheReb and all other Rebel-Netters... Unless you are out of town, your @$* better be at SBS on Saturday. Not only is this a yuge game, but with every season ticket holder getting 4 extra tickets, you should be able to get there on the cheap, if not for free.
Ha, I would be there, but its a long trip from Michigan.

Reactions: RebelBuzz
My problem is that I have none of those options. I cut the chord in April, so I have to count on streams and the kindness of others [passwords]. So I cant watch some of the more obscure channels. I'm banking on the link above working.
Is something like BAR an option? They have some good viewing there if you are local.

Root is owned by DirecTV/ATT I believe. So it might be harder to find on cable providers.

Good to know that this game will be streamed too. I was thinking about cutting the cord on cable/satelite as well, but the Rebel games on Root was making me hesitant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT