ADVERTISEMENT

Offer Four-Star '17 FS Damuzhea "Bubba" Bolden from Bishop Gorman

Reactions: DocRebel
I'm hoping he sees the progress and realizes that he may be able to make an immediate impact as a true freshman. I certainly like that Sanchez isn't shy about going after players which we hadn't even thought about in the past. Hope Bolden does decide to stay home and be a home town hero!

My favorite part of his highlight video starts at the 3:23 mark, when #53 tries to block Bubba but gets knocked on his tail. Then the very next play #53 comes at Bubba again but gets knocked on his tail again. Haha.

Vegas produces enough elite athletes that if the majority of these top kids stayed home, UNLV would quickly turn into a dynamic football program. We need a few hometown heroes to lead the way to Rebel greatness.

That kid is going to make it to the nfl one day. He would look fantastic in a Rebel uniform.

My favorite part of his highlight video starts at the 3:23 mark, when #53 tries to block Bubba but gets knocked on his tail. Then the very next play #53 comes at Bubba again but gets knocked on his tail again. Haha.

Vegas produces enough elite athletes that if the majority of these top kids stayed home, UNLV would quickly turn into a dynamic football program. We need a few hometown heroes to lead the way to Rebel greatness.
If we could consistently lock down 2-3 of the top 10 kids coming out of Las Vegas every year it would be great.

I think we are heading in the right direction already getting early verbal commitments from Caldwell and Garcia for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT