ADVERTISEMENT

For those who don't think UNLV is going after local players

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
This is the post on the Liberty HS twitter site for each time an offer is made to one of their players. Four of the last 6 offers came from UNLV. Sanchez is going big time after the local talent.

DCvNb7LUwAE3kq7.jpg:thumb

DCvM9fpUMAA_0qd.jpg:thumb

DCvMz16UQAAUz9V.jpg:thumb

DCklT41V0AEPJ-D.jpg:thumb

DCNpqvZU0AEaQ34.jpg:thumb

DAOKuaXUQAEIvKD.jpg:thumb

I have still seen numerous comments that Sanchez is not going after players early enough. I am not sure of the total number, but I believe he has at least 20 offers out to local players currently.

I have still seen numerous comments that Sanchez is not going after players early enough. I am not sure of the total number, but I believe he has at least 20 offers out to local players currently.

The staff hasn't shown the desire to be the first on the offer board in state or out of state, so that just the way it goes.
Being at a 74 scholarship players, you would assume the program would be looking to keep some of the standouts that have moved on to develop on the FCS and D2 level that could be playing here instead.
They have done a good job of making sure the guys that have offers have the option of staying home instead. Making noise about on my part is a waste of time so I just focus on being a fan of UNLV while seeking options for the local kids that hopefully they will look to take advantage of during their career.

https://unlv.forums.rivals.com/threads/only-74-scholarship-for-upcoming-season.25243/

The staff hasn't shown the desire to be the first on the offer board in state or out of state, so that just the way it goes.
Being at a 74 scholarship players, you would assume the program would be looking to keep some of the standouts that have moved on to develop on the FCS and D2 level that could be playing here instead.
They have done a good job of making sure the guys that have offers have the option of staying home instead. Making noise about on my part is a waste of time so I just focus on being a fan of UNLV while seeking options for the local kids that hopefully they will look to take advantage of during their career.

https://unlv.forums.rivals.com/threads/only-74-scholarship-for-upcoming-season.25243/

Which is why I could see one of the Big 5 taking UNLV to get ahold of that footprint. Most like the the Big 12 but I could see that being one of the reasons The Pac 12 would try to include us, to keep ahold of Vegas.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT