ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Trosclair

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
With all the buzz about the 2 QB's coming in this week did anyone notice that we signed another Wide Receiver? 6'2" & 185 no stars attached to him but who knows?

Reactions: RebelinWA
I linked a video of Trosclair's highlights in my post earlier this week titled 'Incoming Talent'. He looks like a very solid pickup.

With all the buzz about the 2 QB's coming in this week did anyone notice that we signed another Wide Receiver? 6'2" & 185 no stars attached to him but who knows?
Very under the radar signing. Depending on what site you go on, he is listed anywhere from 6'2 to 6'3 and weighing anywhere from 180-195 lbs. One site had him listed as running a 4.9 which would be slow for WR another had him listed at just over 4.5.

He is posting some big numbers this year and after 6-7 games he already had 11 TDs and over 700 yards while averaging over 20 yards a catch. He looks like a big physical kid that can run a bit. Considering who we have returning next year and the JUCO kid Wimberly coming in, he probably gets a red shirt. Based on Coach C's recent history bringing in WR talent I expect this kid to be able to contribute.

Might be a case where this kid has flow under the radar within the State of California and UNLV was able to get in on him early before other schools. Similar to Brandon P. this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT