ADVERTISEMENT

We will beat a ranked team today....

UNLV’s track record with underqualified hires has not been strong at all. If the money and person aren’t right, you stick with what you have.

Would I rather have a Turner or Pasternak over Kruger? No. Not at all. You can name people that haven’t had a ton of experience that had success elsewhere, but no, I wouldn’t want them here.
Exactly! If $2+mill isn’t committed along with Gregg Marshall we might as well let it play out.

Reactions: j. spilotro
UNLV’s track record with underqualified hires has not been strong at all. If the money and person aren’t right, you stick with what you have.

Would I rather have a Turner or Pasternak over Kruger? No. Not at all. You can name people that haven’t had a ton of experience that had success elsewhere, but no, I wouldn’t want them here.
I'd also be very careful of a coach that bounced around at lower programs for 10-15 years and then caught fire for tow or three years. He's the new "it" coach and more likely will fall back into his prior performance rather than recent success.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT