ADVERTISEMENT

Brock Vice?

I was reading scouting reports on the kid. He can play with his back to the basket and face up. But he appears to be a plus rebounder and that was a serious problem last year. If he can board, sign this kid!

Last edited:
Reactions: rebel5280
I wouldn't mind having him on the team. Kid has the size and could be a good addition even though we're pretty full at the 5 spot.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, I was kind of hoping we wouldve been able to sign him to play for us and then he could maybe play 2 sports- one as a preferred walk on or something. Last year there was a lot of discussion about why he would choose UNLV and I get that going to Creighton over UNLV seemed like a good choice, but man, had he been here, that mightve been a really good opportunity for him to get meaningful playing time and continue that flash development he had that recruiting cycle. We havent heard much since the spring game on where he was visiting or anything really so Im hoping maybe we can add him for both rosters.

Reactions: TimothyC3
Is Brock playing for UNLV football? He is an unbelievable weapon for UNLV football if he decide to play football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT