ADVERTISEMENT

2024-25 Non Con schedule.

Maybe they are trying to cut down on the 5-8 home losses per season.
The big selling point for home games is to play teams people desire to see. If they continue to play a lower mid to weak schedule at home, it really doesn't matter how many good road games they play to the casual fan, who will be less likely to buy season tickets without any real marque games.

2024-25 Non Con schedule.

Overall, I do like the schedule.

My take, I like the Memphis home game but would have liked to see one or two more road games. This home slate doesn't prepare us for much.

I LOVE playing at Creighton and Dayton. Even if we lose both, we win in experience and scheduling strength. As above, I'd take another road game or two, even if we aren't playing top teams. Just to get us away from 'home,' which we don't rule anymore, would be good for team building and getting us out of our comfort zone.

I HATE the DLC/Lee's Liquor 'home' game. What a waste!

Don't fall for it

Opinions, guesses, and fictions will turn into assumptions and be taken as facts. Be careful who you all listen to and what you give credence to. A lot of it is wanna-be insiders getting fed narratives from "insiders" to attract attention. The team and staff sees and laughs.
Of course, we know that Arrigo will spin it however those who provide him with info want him to.

Preseason Coaches Poll

3-0, yep, we’d crack the rankings. 2-1, good shape, probably won’t move much from where they started (unless blowout loss perhaps).

I think we will have a similar record overall, I’m thinking a game better … but the team will be better, better balance.
3-0 means 2 road wins vs Big 12 teams and one of those being vs a top 20 Kansas team... yeah, that'd probably better get us into the rankings.
Agree that 2-1 keeps us on track for 10-2 hopefully... and that alone might be good enough to get us into the Playoff with a win in conference championship
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT