ADVERTISEMENT

Who are on the NFL's watch list?

I got some generic dude at QB #4. Speed 71 rating. Can't run past a nose guard. Looks like Stanton.

How do I import Sluka or HMW?
No idea. I have only played return to glory as a QB, but did notice that neither Sluka or HMW weren't on the roster.

I'm guessing since both were FCS last year, they couldn't agree to the NIL deal that all existing players had. Either that, or they both declined being in the game.

If it is the former, I could see them being added with an update at some point.

Remember when any article about UNLV was for the bottom 5.

As it stands, basically the G5 team that goes unbeaten will be in that slot, regardless if they played a crap schedule ala Liberty. Who will then go into a real game and get murdered. This needs to be fixed. Maybe a separate top 10 G5 ranking.
Maybe, but maybe not. Liberty got the call because there were a lot of teams beating each other up in the upper echelon of G5 last year. The MW, usually one of the best G5 conferences beat each other up. AAC, though lost a lot, still had a relatively down year. Liberty was undefeated in a bad conference. There were FCS teams with stronger SOS.

It looks like they are having a similar approach this year. I don't think they jump a 1 or even 2 loss MW champion this season.
Reactions: LVRebel2000

I think they got New Mexico State on their schedule this year? If they do, they won't go undefeated.

Addendum: They are playing UNMSU in NM. Las Cruces? Man, that is a sorry ass schedule....

UNMSU

University of New Mexico State University

Like the kid in my wife’s HS class that announced on signing day that he would be playing football at the University of Boston College.
  • Haha
Reactions: reagan21

Even though I lives in FL, I dont know much about USF football team. I have not watch them much or keep up with their progressions. Heard they do have a very solid team. Boise State if USC QB transfer plays to his capabilities plus their supporting cast will be very strong. Perhaps the strongest. Jeanty is the real deal. UNLV have a ceiling maybe higher than Boise because of Coach Odom and Marion. The unknown is how the players gel together as a unit. And play with confidence. Hard to play with confidence when you have this many new parts. One game at a time. Houston first.
Nelson couldn't even beat out Madsen... Boise was mediocre last year till Madsen got hurt and they replaced him with Green... alot of the Boise hype was over Nelson at QB and as of right now, that's not happening...

I think they got New Mexico State on their schedule this year? If they do, they won't go undefeated.

Addendum: They are playing UNMSU in NM. Las Cruces? Man, that is a sorry ass schedule....

I am not so sure that going undefeated would get them an invite based on such a weak schedule. I believe the highest rated G5 would get the invite, and it may be tough for them to be the highest rated with a weak schedule.

15 days

I’m more excited about this football season based on recent past results and potential than I have been about our realistic basketball chances over the past decade.

But even the hiring of Odom heading into last season had me more excited than any basketball pre-season for the past 10 or so years.

I watch old clips sometimes, even from when Marcus Banks was here and we were “angry” about the overall team …. And the excitement was head and shoulders above what it is right now.
Hopefully UNLV marketing department do a better job after this season. Crickets after a 9-5 season. You have gotten to be kidding me UNLV!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT