ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV at Houston

Pre-game chat and info, in game discussion.

Add as you please.

So pumped. Haven’t stopped thinking about it all week.

Big game for us. I took my blood pressure meds. The wife said to double it. Go Rebels!!!!
Agreed. Can't wait! History of unlv football tells me not to get my hopes up, but I can't help it. This is a huge year for the program and we have a solid team. Really hoping the QB play is strong

Review-Journal coverage of first football game

Hope you don't mind me venting a bit. I am probably one of the few followers of UNLV who still gets the Review-Journal daily. There has been almost no coverage of how the Rebels have progressed during practice and today, no preview of today's game with Houston. There were two articles one in the Review-Journal and one in the Sun. Both were more like human interest stories about Woodward and White. They both deserve coverage but there was nothing about comparing the two teams, position by position and no RJ prediction. I find that appalling. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

How is it only Tuesday?

He did. I told him they were pretty mild. I didn’t think they were that bad, a little hot. He acted like it was concentrated Carolina Reaper, tears and all.

I think it was at Meet Menzies type of event at Born and Raised. The chicken wing had more basketball knowledge.
Al said that isn’t how it went down he said he ate that wing like a champ and downed a half dozen more after it 😀

How is it only Tuesday?

I love Cajun and Viet. That sounds like a match made in food heaven!

There was a place I'd go in Hawaii that had Chinese pizza. Loved the moo goo gai pan pizza and the chicken almond ding-za!

Best fajitas I ever had, before or since, were at Taco Cabana / Tacasita in San Antonio. They'd bring them out, sizzling on an iron skillet, and a tortillero filled with warm, soft tortillas. You could go up to the fixin's bar and get whatever else you wanted to load on them. And, need I say, served with ice cold cerveza. They billed themselves as the original home of the party on the patio. There was one right across the street from where I worked. I was still young and single, so you know i didn't go there often! Man, I just realized how much I miss that place.
I went to a conference in San Antonio in August. Food was great. But, the ****ing humidity. Walking the river walk my balls were sweating a whole new river.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT