ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Thread

Yea he won. It’s literally why I can’t stand boxing. Every event is a judging joke

Yea he won. It’s literally why I can’t stand boxing. Every event is a judging joke
I usually like to watch boxing with the sound off

But ya know, the commentators say stupid stuff “that’s one of the advantages of judges with 3 different view points”

If you think about it, Kambosas is just a really small fighter. They all are..

Guys this is nuts but I’m going with Fulton in the upset. The fight is Tuesday morning, who the hell is gonna get up that early to watch this..
It's interesting fight Fulton only got 8 kos, so jab will decide fight, Fulton sometimes likes to fight inside, to me movement and when he's in pocket tie inoue up. I like inoue he's special like Pacman, great fighters beat bigger guys, ring walk 8am here in DC, so 5am in vegas, I know card on espn+ starts at 430 here

They should put fight at tokyo dome, had over 100k request for tickets, Fulton making around 3 million

Yeah, I'm surprised this fight isn't in a bigger venue like the Tokyo Dome or a stadium for that matter. The crowd is going to be fully behind Inoue. I think he'll win. He'll get the Sakuraba in PRIDE boost.

It's interesting fight Fulton only got 8 kos, so jab will decide fight, Fulton sometimes likes to fight inside, to me movement and when he's in pocket tie inoue up. I like inoue he's special like Pacman, great fighters beat bigger guys, ring walk 8am here in DC, so 5am in vegas, I know card on espn+ starts at 430 here

They should put fight at tokyo dome, had over 100k request for tickets, Fulton making around 3 million
Never count out the underdog..see buster douglas vs Tyson.

Haha..have you guys noticed, whoever I picked has lost?!!

I wasn’t able to stay up and watch the fight so I missed the action. I’ll have to look at the replay.

Inoue used Winning Gloves (Made in Japan) and beat him up pretty good. Would hate to see this Japanese guy with Cleto-Reyes gloves

Inoue was so much quicker, better boxer and power, suprised he was that much faster. But inoue technique makes him special. Next up Taples who's good but getting knocked out sooner. Then I want him to beat Nery ped cheat, lol

Reactions: RebelScrub
Inoue was so much quicker, better boxer and power, suprised he was that much faster. But inoue technique makes him special. Next up Taples who's good but getting knocked out sooner. Then I want him to beat Nery ped cheat, lol
I just got done watching the fight. Japanese crowds are super quiet lol

Inoue is quite a finisher. After the knockdown, he was going downstairs unlike Pacquiao who is a headhunter.

Who ya got for the Crawford Spence fight? This fight should be getting more coverage than it seems.

PBC doesn’t know how to market a Vegas fight unlike Top Rank.

There’s a fight on Friday at the Palms. I might check it out but then again, I might not.

Spence By UD unless Scrub picks Spence,then I will take Crawford by UD.
I’ve been binging a lot of boxing matches..more than I have seen in the last few months.

Heart says Crawford but youth tells me Spence.

I’m really turned off by Spence’s last performance against Ugas. The ref ruined a great fight.

I told the bar owner of Stake Out Bar across UNLV to host the ppv fight and there would be more patrons. I might watch the fight on closed circuit TV on the strip too.

I don’t like Spence’s inactivity and I also don’t like Crawford’s joke of a resume.

Crawford’s ability to switch stances intrigues the hell out of me. He’s doing a lot of they hype and talking. I’m naturally rooting for Crawford because he should have been hand picked by TR to fight Pacquiao. I always felt that he should have been the one to retire Pacquiao.
I’m gonna go with the safe pick: The Draw!!

I was watching Steve kim, who said he thought Spence was weight drained 10 days ago. Spence has been at 47 since 2012 as pro, I know he was going up 54 before this fight.

Spence hasn't fought in 15 months, before that he was hurt, I have feeling his weight issues get him.
Crawford is great finisher, not sure Spence is same after car accident, Ugas had him hurt, he has no punch.

Too me the jab will be key, who dictates the temp with lead jab, who takes lead, I just thing crawford has more tools, Spence has gone distance every fight since 1 rd ko over Ocampo whatever his name was.

Inactivity is not good in boxing.

Should be good fight, but I see crawford beating Spence from middle rounds on, so crawford with 10 rd tko.

I was watching Steve kim, who said he thought Spence was weight drained 10 days ago. Spence has been at 47 since 2012 as pro, I know he was going up 54 before this fight.

Spence hasn't fought in 15 months, before that he was hurt, I have feeling his weight issues get him.
Crawford is great finisher, not sure Spence is same after car accident, Ugas had him hurt, he has no punch.

Too me the jab will be key, who dictates the temp with lead jab, who takes lead, I just thing crawford has more tools, Spence has gone distance every fight since 1 rd ko over Ocampo whatever his name was.

Inactivity is not good in boxing.

Should be good fight, but I see crawford beating Spence from middle rounds on, so crawford with 10 rd tko.
Inactivity is terrible. Can’t wait for that Charlo twin to get merc’d. I agree with you 100 percent,

I been reading that PBC is gonna make Canelo Spence down the line..if so, GREAT.

85 bucks is a terrible price point.

This is a great fight. Crawford and Spence should have fought 2 years ago. Pac Floyd was 6 years too late so this is the best welterweight fight since.

I’m used to going to the mgm not t mobile for this event…

Tickets are ridiculous but worth it. If anyone has serious coin..good luck.

Reactions: UNLVINMD
I grew up went to showboat saw Alexis Arguello fight Roberto Elizondo, paid 15 bucks, saw Benitez beat Santos, both from Puerto Rico both southpaw both counter puncher, I almost fell asleep.

Best fight in person was boza-edwards and Bobby Chacon at showboat, paid 15 each for those fights, loved it drove like 5 miles from my home, Saturday boxing.

Saw Navarette from Philippines fight bazooka Limon at Aladdin theatre, Navarette was WBC 130 both lefties both could punch, Navarette ahead and gets drilled in 13th rd, back then 15 rounds.
Saw Mancini vs doo koo kim fight, he got hit with 1st punch in 14th and fight was over kim while I was walking down bleachers he collapsed that was reason all titles are 12rounds now.

Nothing like going to real fight

• Love
Real boxing heads make a prediction. I’m rooting for Crawford!! Someone bet against me!!! Dude you’ll be a billionaire!! Just make the bet

I grew up went to showboat saw Alexis Arguello fight Roberto Elizondo, paid 15 bucks, saw Benitez beat Santos, both from Puerto Rico both southpaw both counter puncher, I almost fell asleep.

Best fight in person was boza-edwards and Bobby Chacon at showboat, paid 15 each for those fights, loved it drove like 5 miles from my home, Saturday boxing.

Saw Navarette from Philippines fight bazooka Limon at Aladdin theatre, Navarette was WBC 130 both lefties both could punch, Navarette ahead and gets drilled in 13th rd, back then 15 rounds.
Saw Mancini vs doo koo kim fight, he got hit with 1st punch in 14th and fight was over kim while I was walking down bleachers he collapsed that was reason all titles are 12rounds now.

Nothing like going to real fight
Dude, I’m reading this sober. You are a god damn legend!

Dude, I’m reading this sober. You are a god damn legend!
Lol

Donaire didn't have it, great career, HOF, great fighter
Crawford and speed and power, Spence took whipping, watching him after the fight, he needs to be matched with guys who are slow and plodding like Garcia etc. He's done as elite fighter, I want spence and little moth charlo, after canelo wipes him to canvas. PBC guys don't cross street, we know why, the are protective with select match making!

Lol

Donaire didn't have it, great career, HOF, great fighter
Crawford and speed and power, Spence took whipping, watching him after the fight, he needs to be matched with guys who are slow and plodding like Garcia etc. He's done as elite fighter, I want spence and little moth charlo, after canelo wipes him to canvas. PBC guys don't cross street, we know why, the are protective with select match making!

I didn’t watch the fight so I’m waiting for this weekend.

Nonito is still a god damn good fighter. It’s just his time to go.

When looking back at his career, he only lost to Inoue, Walters( wtf happened to that guy’s career), got really f’d up against that runner Rigondeaux (he’s actually really good)..and then last Saturday.

I met Nonito twice. First time was at Andre Ward vs Allen Greene in Oakland when I lived in the Bay Area. @tijuanarebel actually gave me his bandana from one of his fights and then I met him at the Inuoe undercard a couple of years ago.

Oh..I predicted Crawford in Round 8 while I was on the bus I didn’t place money.

I slept in that night. All the buses were running very slow

Reactions: Rebelhustle
Spence got demolished, but I think Crawford might be getting a little too much credit for this win. Spence DID NOT look like himself Saturday night. Before the fight they showed him in the dressing room and it looked he was about to fall asleep. I've never in my life seen a fighter less pumped before a big fight.....EVER. I don't think Errol wanted to be there, I think he should hang up the gloves, I mean if you can't get up for one of the biggest fights this millennium, your heart ain't in it. His defense was non existent and he just never looked interested.

Crawford was honed in, he was strong, and did what he had to do, he's the best P4P fighter imo, but I don't think that was an all time great win, because Spence looked like a shell of himself.

Spence got demolished, but I think Crawford might be getting a little too much credit for this win. Spence DID NOT look like himself Saturday night. Before the fight they showed him in the dressing room and it looked he was about to fall asleep. I've never in my life seen a fighter less pumped before a big fight.....EVER. I don't think Errol wanted to be there, I think he should hang up the gloves, I mean if you can't get up for one of the biggest fights this millennium, your heart ain't in it. His defense was non existent and he just never looked interested.

Crawford was honed in, he was strong, and did what he had to do, he's the best P4P fighter imo, but I don't think that was an all time great win, because Spence looked like a shell of himself.
Hindsight being 20/20. He was a skeleton in the ring. If his idiotic lifestyle didn’t catch up to him..it sure did now.

I absolutely love Crawford. No stupid tattoos. All business.

Him and Clarissa Shields are undisputed at two divisions. He deserves the big money fights. Always has.

Pac vs Crawford should have happened YEARS Ago. Uncle Bob screwed him out.

Diaz vs Paul

What a freakin joke..fat weed head pot smoker vs boxer fighting old fat mma guy

Who ya got?

I didn’t watch the fight so I’m waiting for this weekend.

Nonito is still a god damn good fighter. It’s just his time to go.

When looking back at his career, he only lost to Inoue, Walters( wtf happened to that guy’s career), got really f’d up against that runner Rigondeaux (he’s actually really good)..and then last Saturday.

I met Nonito twice. First time was at Andre Ward vs Allen Greene in Oakland when I lived in the Bay Area. @tijuanarebel actually gave me his bandana from one of his fights and then I met him at the Inuoe undercard a couple of years ago.
Nonito is one of the GREATEST ever! I absolutely LOVE Nonito! He battled hard his last fight...BUT gd, the guy's 40 yrs old!

BTW....did I not tell you how good Nayoa Inoue is (or was GOING TO BE)?!

I'm so STOKED you went to the Desmarinas v Inoue fight....I really wish, NOW, that I went too! Would've been worth it because NOW, people know how real Inoue is & it'll cost a bit more (too much for my pockets) to see him now!!!

• Love
Nonito is one of the GREATEST ever! I absolutely LOVE Nonito! He battled hard his last fight...BUT gd, the guy's 40 yrs old!

BTW....did I not tell you how good Nayoa Inoue is (or was GOING TO BE)?!

I'm so STOKED you went to the Desmarinas v Inoue fight....I really wish, NOW, that I went too! Would've been worth it because NOW, people know how real Inoue is & it'll cost a bit more (too much for my pockets) to see him now!!!
Bruh, if you were in town when Inoue was here, you should be ashamed of yourself.

How was the punk hall of fame? Heard cool things about it but punk is not cup of tea.

Yeah boxing is back with a vengeance, they gonna try to push Inoue vs Davis (which would be bad ass) or Davis vs Crawford..or better yet, Crawford vs Charlo twin. It’s all about matchups..

Heck, the smell of fear in his face is strong..lmao

Heck, Charlo vs Canelo is already signed for Mexican Independence Day.

Joshua better stay away from Wilder. Wilder will starch Joshua.
Bruh..Joshua has been a knockout waiting ot happen for the longest time.

My favorite heavyweight currently has to be Andy Ruiz.

Those lil’ Mexicans were killin’ each other tonight.

I’ve never seen Usyk fight. He’s fighting this Saturday. What should I expect?

Bruh, if you were in town when Inoue was here, you should be ashamed of yourself.

How was the punk hall of fame? Heard cool things about it but punk is not cup of tea.

Yeah boxing is back with a vengeance, they gonna try to push Inoue vs Davis (which would be bad ass) or Davis vs Crawford..or better yet, Crawford vs Charlo twin. It’s all about matchups..

Heck, the smell of fear in his face is strong..lmao

Heck, Charlo vs Canelo is already signed for Mexican Independence Day.
I would've went for sure... I love me some Pinoy fighters, but I would've been there for Inoue that day!

Punk HoF was the shit!

Meh, can’t wait to see this Chinese duuude exposed.

Dude, Canelo vs Charlo this Saturday. Havent heard a peep whatsoever about this fight. Haven’t seen this charlo guy either.

Rebels at 1 pm..then kick back to watch this fight.

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT