ADVERTISEMENT

I was just asked by some folks on Twitter....

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
....why the prediction thread has been posted on the confidential board instead of this one so everyone can see it. I'm not a mod and I dont have Confidential so I dont know. Anyone care to answer?

....why the prediction thread has been posted on the confidential board instead of this one so everyone can see it. I'm not a mod and I dont have Confidential so I dont know. Anyone care to answer?
Just a oversight IMO.

The last time I looked, anyone can post a thread, prediction or otherwise in the Tark Board. Is that not the case?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The last time I looked, anyone can post a thread, prediction or otherwise in the Tark Board. Is that not the case?
You can post threads on the Football forum as well.

This board was in a coma pre-Odom. I think the good stuff is really outside the confidential forums.

Last edited:
99.8923% of the confidential board posts could be posted here.
When CDR was here and recruiting was hot the confidential board was cool. - We'd get all sorts of Nuggets of info - Even Inside nuggets from all sorts of people with different agendas. _ I think even Katin Reinhardts dad used to post - Several players parents - BIg Zimms Mom - The hotlist was fun

I dont know but are there still people that pay money for the confidential board?

Why dont you just send $5 bucks a month to Lobby ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT