ADVERTISEMENT

Boxing Thread

Pacquiao is fighting!!

Crawford..I think he’s the best boxer right now.

Dang..did y’all see the gloves of Terrance Crawford after the fight?

Those garbage everlast gloves were second hand and were falling apart. Not just one glove. BOTH Gloves.

That’s what happens when you fight in second rate town like Oma freakin’ ha.

I actually owned a pair of Everlast gloves from Big 5. I left that shit in the garage and the weather temperature change..the gloves fell apart.

Having said that, Crawford will probably fade into obscurity. Him and Spence still ain’t fighting and the fight should be in Dallas Stadium.

Reactions: LuvMeSomeRebs
Dang..did y’all see the gloves of Terrance Crawford after the fight?

Those garbage everlast gloves were second hand and were falling apart. Not just one glove. BOTH Gloves.

That’s what happens when you fight in second rate town like Oma freakin’ ha.

I actually owned a pair of Everlast gloves from Big 5. I left that shit in the garage and the weather temperature change..the gloves fell apart.

Having said that, Crawford will probably fade into obscurity. Him and Spence still ain’t fighting and the fight should be in Dallas Stadium.
Spence and Crawford not fighting is one of the reasons my love for boxing has faded. Too many big fights that don't get made or get made way too late when both guys are past their prime.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Legendary boxing legend..Steve Smoger dead at 72. This guy was an awesome referee. He was an east coast guy but he was a great referee.

Freakin 2022 sucks. First Lane now this guy.

Dang I didn’t see it but Dana White slaps his wife and has to step down from UFC

First off, I think it’s BS that he has to step down. Hey, arguments happen between married couples. I’m not married, I’ve never been, hopefully I never will but it happens. She slapped first. It happened in a nightclub in Mexico. Hopefully, they just sleep it off..apologize and move on.

What say you?

Ahhh hell yeah!!! BeneVidez vs Canelo Plant

This is one helluva matchup!!!

Mexican Vitriol vs White Boy Vitriol

I freakin’ love it.

Where my boxing heads at??

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
I like to rate sh*t talking..

I think Caleb handled the barrage really well. Was cool and collective, meanwhile BeneVidez looked more triggered. I love the fact that Jose thanked God first before going on that tirade. Don’t forget the man upstairs before you cuss!!

10-9 Plant.

Comes down how Plant jab and movement can offset Bennividez aggressive style.

I take Bennivedez to ice plant in 8 or 9 rounds.

PBC going bye bye soon, Showtime I expect them to drop boxing soon.

Comes down how Plant jab and movement can offset Bennividez aggressive style.

I take Bennivedez to ice plant in 8 or 9 rounds.

PBC going bye bye soon, Showtime I expect them to drop boxing soon.
I still have never seen BeneVidez after all these years.

Yeah PBC putting out crap fights and people are just finding free streams. I don’t know much about what showtime is doing.

Shame Spence and Crawford ain’t fighting.

There’s a new boxing video game coming out. The classic fighters look good. The current boxers look bad.

I still have never seen BeneVidez after all these years.

Yeah PBC putting out crap fights and people are just finding free streams. I don’t know much about what showtime is doing.

Shame Spence and Crawford ain’t fighting.

There’s a new boxing video game coming out. The classic fighters look good. The current boxers look bad.
It's shame on Spence, but Uncle AL has that 0 to protect, like bigger Charlo at 160.
Bennivedez is all action he be attacking all night.

I heard game play is choppy, but not sure on it.

Looks like Canelo vs Ryder may 6 in Mexico, canelo wants to fight in Mexico.

Dude..boxing heads. Who do you have? The best fight in years at lightweight..

Who u got?

@rebelx

Dude, I’m rooting for The IG Boy!!!

Dude, if he fights tall and keeps the distance, he’s got a chance!!!

Dude..boxing heads. Who do you have? The best fight in years at lightweight..

Who u got?

@rebelx
I'm a huge Tank fan... I think he gets it done. That said, Ryan's bigger than Tank, so you never know... but I can't see Tank losing this one.

It's a big fight for the sport... no doubt. Probably one of the bigger fights, attention-wise, the sport will have had in years... That said, Spence/Crawford and Inoue/Fulton are the two I'm really looking forward to this year... P4P greats going at it for belts.

This Tank/Garcia fight is basically just a prize fight @ a catch weight, with only egos & an "L" in the loss column on the line... they'll make a hella lotta $$ though... I guess the winner could be next in line @ 135 lbs.. hopefully, because as much as I like Tank, he needs to fight for a real belt @ 135.

Interesting fight.
Tanks matchmaking has been brilliant, fighting smaller guys, he's good counter puncher, great punch, but can be outboxed.
Garcia quick, great left, but knocked down by Campbell but got up to knock him out.

Key is Garcia jab and combination, his left hook against right hook and straight left from Tank, if Garcia uses his boxing and combinations I think he can outbox tank and get him out, that said Davis is great counter puncher, he wears opponents down, slow starter builds from 5th round on.

That said, I am going with Garcia, not sure tank he can dig deep since he's had hand pick smaller guys. Wouldn't suprise me if Tank wins by ko. But I ho with TKO-10 Garcia.

Stevenson is best lightweight, Mayweather said skills pay the bills, Stevenson has that and lefty at that.

Ya know even though Tank does stupid shit like beat his woman and stuff..personality wise, he’s a pure caveman. I absolutely love it. He’s a fighter…sounds punch drunk at times meanwhile Ryan Garcia is finally growing into form. Im rooting for the kid.

@rebelx , dude I saw Inoue fight at the Virgin Hotel 2 summers ago. You told me about him. Just a dynamic vicious body puncher. Paid 300 bucks..worth the price of admission

Inoue is special fight, already 18 title fights out 24 fights

Davis does wild stuff outside of ring, but professionally he's all in, trains etc.

Really looking for this fight, outcome is huge, not sure how long Haney stays at 135, if he does winner tank/garcia is huge.

140 is dread right now.

Ya know even though Tank does stupid shit like beat his woman and stuff..personality wise, he’s a pure caveman. I absolutely love it. He’s a fighter…sounds punch drunk at times meanwhile Ryan Garcia is finally growing into form. Im rooting for the kid.

@rebelx , dude I saw Inoue fight at the Virgin Hotel 2 summers ago. You told me about him. Just a dynamic vicious body puncher. Paid 300 bucks..worth the price of admission
I'm glad you went...I would've love to been there live. I'm assuming it was the Desmarinas fight, right? Desmarinas took some brutal body shots that night. Inoue's last one vs one of my all-time favorite fighters, Nonito Donaire, was also a thing a beauty.

I watched that one live at like 4:30am... I thought for sure Donaire was going to give him a war like their previous fight, but Inoue made him look pedestrian in that fight. Inoue showed why he's easily one of the best P4P fighters in the world...he's as exciting as watching Tyson in his prime... which is saying a lot about a bantamweight fighter.

Interesting fight.
Tanks matchmaking has been brilliant, fighting smaller guys, he's good counter puncher, great punch, but can be outboxed.
Garcia quick, great left, but knocked down by Campbell but got up to knock him out.

Key is Garcia jab and combination, his left hook against right hook and straight left from Tank, if Garcia uses his boxing and combinations I think he can outbox tank and get him out, that said Davis is great counter puncher, he wears opponents down, slow starter builds from 5th round on.

That said, I am going with Garcia, not sure tank he can dig deep since he's had hand pick smaller guys. Wouldn't suprise me if Tank wins by ko. But I ho with TKO-10 Garcia.

Stevenson is best lightweight, Mayweather said skills pay the bills, Stevenson has that and lefty at that.
I agree about Stevenson...he's untouchable.

Lightweight is stacked right now, BUT it's probably going end up being a frustrating fractured weight class in a few months... because Haney will fight Loma, beat him, and then move up IMO. If that happens then:

-Loma will fight for the WBC vacant belt vs Isaac Cruz...or
-Loma fights Lemos for the IBF
-Davis will likely be elevated from Regular WBA belt to the Super WBA belt
-Stevenson probably ends up waiting around to see what Loma does, then fights for either the WBO or WBC

Best case scenario is Loma figures out how to beat Haney...I give him a 10% shot at doing that...or else Lightweight division is going to get frustrating, as boxing tends to go down that path when a division is loaded and all the belts become vacant.

If Loma pulls off the upset, I don't see him moving up...so at the point, he'll fight mandatories and top contenders that he thinks he can beat...then, at some point, he'll have to fight the top dogs unless they move up divisions.

Inoue is special fight, already 18 title fights out 24 fights

Davis does wild stuff outside of ring, but professionally he's all in, trains etc.

Really looking for this fight, outcome is huge, not sure how long Haney stays at 135, if he does winner tank/garcia is huge.

140 is dread right now.
That's why Haney's going to 140 after the Loma ($$) fight...plus, he's just too big to be fighting at 135 anyway... but he knows the 140 division is open for the taking right now.

Haney backdoored himself into getting 4 belts at 135, but he really doesn't want to fight the true monsters at lightweight...That said, a few of those guys will be on his heels at 140 too, so he better get a belt or two quick so he has leverage.

I'm glad you went...I would've love to been there live. I'm assuming it was the Desmarinas fight, right? Desmarinas took some brutal body shots that night. Inoue's last one vs one of my all-time favorite fighters, Nonito Donaire, was also a thing a beauty.

I watched that one live at like 4:30am... I thought for sure Donaire was going to give him a war like their previous fight, but Inoue made him look pedestrian in that fight. Inoue showed why he's easily one of the best P4P fighters in the world...he's as exciting as watching Tyson in his prime... which is saying a lot about a bantamweight fighter.
Yup it was that fight. Donaire and Casimeros was there in the crowd and they were lapping it up taking pictures and it was to make it look like they were fighting against each other. I don’t think they ever fought each other.

Dude if you’re ever in town in Vegas, I got u. My number is 7028167334.

Freakin @TijuanaRebel, RebboBiscuit (Grant) and RebelDee are still hardcore posters on who I have personally met and hung out with over boxing.

Freakin’ TJRebel you can see him during the ringwalks on old HBO fights. His fighters were undefeated at one time whenever he’d accompany his fighter into the ring.

I respect MMA but once their chins are smashed it’s usually over for them.

Yup it was that fight. Donaire and Casimeros was there in the crowd and they were lapping it up taking pictures and it was to make it look like they were fighting against each other. I don’t think they ever fought each other.

Dude if you’re ever in town in Vegas, I got u. My number is 7028167334.

Freakin @TijuanaRebel, RebboBiscuit (Grant) and RebelDee are still hardcore posters on who I have personally met and hung out with over boxing.

Freakin’ TJRebel you can see him during the ringwalks on old HBO fights. His fighters were undefeated at one time whenever he’d accompany his fighter into the ring.

I respect MMA but once their chins are smashed it’s usually over for them.
I'm rarely in Vegas anymore... my parents left to St. George during the pandemic because Vegas got scary (for the elderly) to them. Right now, I only have 2 (of 6) siblings living in Vegas... BUT I will be there briefly this Sunday. I'm hooking up with some friends from the old days to go to the Punk Rock Museum & reminisce a bit!

• Love
I'm rarely in Vegas anymore... my parents left to St. George during the pandemic because Vegas got scary (for the elderly) to them. Right now, I only have 2 (of 6) siblings living in Vegas... BUT I will be there briefly this Sunday. I'm hooking up with some friends from the old days to go to the Punk Rock Museum & reminisce a bit!
You got my number..we’ll figure it out.

God speed dude.

Reactions: rebelx
I was involved with MMA and ground fighting for years, and even taught students while training, but after enough years, you decide it is too hard to keep up on it while running a business.
I took a judo class my senior year in the spring semester of 2000 at UNLV. I got an A..flunked out that semester.

That’s about as close as it gets to my experience with MMA.

Dang, that fight weekend was was wild. Met a guy at Dirt Dog who spent 15,000 bucks for ringside tix and bet an undisclosed amount on Garcia.

I also jinxed Garcia. Whoever I rooted for is basically the kiss of death.

The Rehydration clause is absolutely ridiculous.

And next week, Canelo vs some random dude…

Huge weekend as always.

Bruh..Devin Haney vs Lomanchenko at the MGM!!

This is a bad ass fight. Going with Loma!!
Looking forward to this one! I have Haney with a UD.

There's a good one tomorrow... the co-main on ESPN (or ESPN+?).. Jason Moloney vs. Vincent Astrolabio (Filipino scrub). They're fighting for Inoue's vacated WBO bantamweight belt. Moloney's in Bob Arum's stable (TopRank).

I think Loma even though he is slowing down is still a better fighter. Unlike his last few fights Loma will start fast and cruise to a UD win.

Looking forward to this one! I have Haney with a UD.

There's a good one tomorrow... the co-main on ESPN (or ESPN+?).. Jason Moloney vs. Vincent Astrolabio (Filipino scrub). They're fighting for Inoue's vacated WBO bantamweight belt. Moloney's in Bob Arum's stable (TopRank).
Dude @rebelx, u gotta try the Dofu sports App. Every sport except college basketball is available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT