ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread UNLV vs UCLA - Week 2

Do we have a 3rd string qb? They are starting ti show high school highlights on this game. This is terrible terrible showing.

If Hauck is watching this game he would be proud. Well the feild looks good though

Yes, brutal having Decker go down, what I see, is without a pick 6 we go into the half holder an (under-rated imho) top 15 team to 10 points.

We have true freshman, Sneed, who is actually a better passer than Palandech. This is depressing.

Yes, brutal having Decker go down, what I see, is without a pick 6 we go into the half holder an (under-rated imho) top 15 team to 10 points.
Yeah, defense doing a great job. Unfortunately when we get the ball on the offensive side now, we can't move the ball. I don't know how a player can be called a quarterback when they can't even throw the ball. Really frustrating. I think it would be 10 - 7 if Decker doesn't get hurt.

Is there something going on with Rivals? Seems alot of updates are late, msg counts aren't going up etc?

Yeah, defense doing a great job. Unfortunately when we get the ball on the offensive side now, we can't move the ball. I don't know how a player can be called a quarterback when they can't even throw the ball. Really frustrating. I think it would be 10 - 7 if Decker doesn't get hurt.

Agreed J, 100%.

It looked like a pulled hammy for Decker. Anyone have info on him yet? Palendech has been really rough. Looks like to tries to throw every ball as hard as he can and doesn't have much control. Gotta find a way to get Boyd the ball.

I feel like our recieving corps is just a step under ucla. Please put someone who can throw in. Palandech needs to be a slot receiver.

Gotta give the defense credit, they are playing great.

This. I wonder what the score would be at this point the last few seasons.

Though don't get me wrong, I'm not discrediting that others are saying from the other side of the ball. But cards are kind of against us atm.
Now, that said, as wondered earlier and compound that, what would the score be, the last few seasons, WITH the starting QB down? Good Lord...

Kurt needed to either take the hit, or do the russell wilson baseball slide

Defense played well. 10-0 if Blake doesn't go down. UCLA is a very experienced team
UNLV is a young team playing hard.

UNLV football is on the rise and the MWC just crossed the Rebels off the easy list.
I agree. But worry about the QB situation.

Yeah it is for sure, just wish we could give the D some time to recover. They're going to be gassed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT