ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame Talk Unlv vs KU (Guaranteed Rate Bowl)

Possibly, but I think bowl games are funny in that teams want to be there or they don't.

And because of that you see a fair number of 'upsets' in bowls.

Opt outs, kids in the portal not playing, lack of interest etc.

You think Oregon is excited to play Liberty after getting knocked out of the playoff. It will be Libertys Super Bowl and just going through the motion for UO who may be playing QB3 if Nix sits and QB2 goes to the Portal assuming Cam Ward announces he’s transferring to Oregon this week.

You think Oregon is excited to play Liberty after getting knocked out of the playoff. It will be Libertys Super Bowl and just going through the motion for UO who may be playing QB3 if Nix sits and QB2 goes to the Portal assuming Cam Ward announces he’s transferring to Oregon this week.

Exactly...

What's weird is, we open with Kansas next year..

GRB_Selection_Sunday_UNLV_Kansas_1920x1080.jpg

Reactions: Rosegreen1
Kansas has got a good team, there is nothing shaky about them and their coach!
This is a team that is much better than SJSU and Boise St. and they are way above our weight class. Good season, good bowl game payout but a win in this one is a hill we cannot yet climb!

This is a team that is much better than SJSU and Boise St. and they are way above our weight class. Good season, good bowl game payout but a win in this one is a hill we cannot yet climb!
I know we have been speaking about is the program ready for the big wins? I actually disagree with you on this now. Winning a championship is a massive deal, winning a bowl game that don’t mean a lot with a lot of players sitting/not playing/expectations down. Is a game we have a shot in. There is no pressure, we can come out loose and have fun imo

Nobody is saying Kansas is shaky.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

This is exactly whats going to happen lol

This is exactly whats going to happen lol
Every year it happens.

Although in this case, I just don't think Liberty is on the level and I don't think they are gonna hang. If they do, I'm happy to be wrong.

That will definitely exist if UNLV beats Kansas. "Kansas wasn't interested in being there" narrative. Also don't really expect that outcome. But in excited to watch!

Every year it happens.

Although in this case, I just don't think Liberty is on the level and I don't think they are gonna hang. If they do, I'm happy to be wrong.

That will definitely exist if UNLV beats Kansas. "Kansas wasn't interested in being there" narrative. Also don't really expect that outcome. But in excited to watch!
Yeah either Liberty is going to get blown out by 40 or win in a competitive game. I think it'll be the former, but rooting for the latter result.

Yeah either Liberty is going to get blown out by 40 or win in a competitive game. I think it'll be the former, but rooting for the latter result.
Liberty have talents and their coach is a good game manager. They'll be competitive.

Liberty has the very worst schedule in all of FBS. Dead last.
Oregon won't get hyped for this one, but I still think they win by 2 scores

Odom on yesterday’s crowd: “We’re just scratching the surface on what this place is gonna end up being.”
We're in a slump there is not question about it. I dont know the deferment of the kick off is a good idea after we won the coins toss? I know we want to see the other team's best offence early on but Boise did not bring their best until later. Chess game.

We're in a slump there is not question about it. I dont know the deferment of the kick off is a good idea after we won the coins toss? I know we want to see the other team's best offence early on but Boise did not bring their best until later. Chess game.
I think it’s a bad move, even though it’s the popular move.

There’s something to be said about being 8-0 when you score first, 1-4 when you don’t. I don’t think it’s fluky. I think it sets the mindset for the game.

Reactions: unlove
I think it’s a bad move, even though it’s the popular move.

There’s something to be said about being 8-0 when you score first, 1-4 when you don’t. I don’t think it’s fluky. I think it sets the mindset for the game.
Especially when our defense is so bad. Why start the game with our worst foot forward?

I like this matchup even if we lose big I like playing a larger bowl like this and being on tv and getting a big payday. Let’s surprise them!

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
Liberty has the very worst schedule in all of FBS. Dead last.
Oregon won't get hyped for this one, but I still think they win by 2 scores
Until they played NMSU, I saw a SOS ranking have them at 134th, behind at least one FCS team.

Reactions: dcut03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT