ADVERTISEMENT

Pregame Talk Unlv vs KU (Guaranteed Rate Bowl)

Where'd you see that?
Went back and found the report. I misread the post. It was an insider post stating the he was ”mulling his options”. Graduate transfer, NFL draft or final year at Liberty. Guess he hasn’t entered as of yet. Maybe he won’t with the opportunity to play in a major bowl game.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Went back and found the report. I misread the post. It was an insider post stating the he was ”mulling his options”. Graduate transfer, NFL draft or final year at Liberty. Guess he hasn’t entered as of yet. Maybe he won’t with the opportunity to play in a major bowl game.
Oh okay that makes more sense lol. I was thinking that this is his perfect shot to shoot up draft boards and show bigger schools that he can compete on that level. I personally think he's very talented.

Oh okay that makes more sense lol. I was thinking that this is his perfect shot to shoot up draft boards and show bigger schools that he can compete on that level. I personally think he's very talented.
Agreed. Like Jeanty from Boise St, I’m sure he has some NIL packages to consider.

Agreed. Like Jeanty from Boise St, I’m sure he has some NIL packages to consider.
I was told earlier in the week that he has had close to double digit offers already and that he was hopping in the portal soon. The MWC chip may have delayed or swayed him. Idk too much more than the fact that he has a lot of offers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT