ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV vs Kansas Thread

Go read the quotes from the 2008 alabama team before the Sugar Bowl. They said the same stuff, and then got their asses handed to them by Utah in their backyard.

That being said:

Kansas - 33
UNLV - 23

Only instance I remember players on a team actually saying they were disappointed with bowl/opponent was SDSU vs Army. I think SDSU was top 25 and 10-2

They lost...

Is somebody OUT for Kansas tonight? Line was -13.5 this morning and is now is -8.5. A 5 point swing in just a few hours is pretty significant.

Is somebody OUT for Kansas tonight? Line was -13.5 this morning and is now is -8.5. A 5 point swing in just a few hours is pretty significant.
Bean is sick and has been sick. No word on if he plays. Word is that Neal isn't playing either, but if he does, it wont be the full game.

That said, the backup has a pretty good arm, just not as fast or shifty as Bean... If Ballard goes instead of Bean, Our DBs are going to have a long night especially if we can't get pressure. Upside will be he's inexperienced and throws into bad spots, but so does Bean

Will make predictions, but have to really, really like a number to put money on it. I essentially come up what I think the line should be and if it’s not vastly different; I don’t play it. I figured KU to be a 10 point favorite. Won’t touch. Had KU been a 15 point favorite or 5 point favorite; I probably would have played it.
Yeah, I felt 9-10.5 was a pretty accurate range, and feels pretty close to what I expect. Still if this team can avoid a big collapse after a turnover over I think we have a puncher's shot.

y'all ready? UNLV is ready to shock the world. The eyes of college football are on this game and the rebels will prevail. Glorious victory will be ours. LFG!

• Love
Reactions: lynaskin
Damn this Texas State/Rice game is nowhere close to ending. Are they going to show the start on another channel or just ESPN+ subscribers only? UNLV always gets screwed on TV coverage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT