ADVERTISEMENT

Unlv football team recruiting needs

RebelinWA

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jan 24, 2015
Offense:

Qb. With Jack Smith in the fold to replace Decker, we should have good depth between Palandech, Sneed, and Thomson. With Palandech as a dual threat, and Thomson's game being close to Decker, it will give time for Smith to develop. I m curious to see how Sneed develops.

RB. With Whitley gone, it'll be up to Campbell and Thomas to develop. I see bright things from the group as they develop more. Would have been great to see Tenpenny on the field, but hopefully the decision to 86 him was for the best. You never know, Sanchez might have another star rb in the wings.

WR. Our strongest group by far, hopefully we don't lose Boyd if he decides to try to declare early. I have faith in Cormier's recruiting talents.

OL. With Nowiki coming in (hopefully) we'll have a good replacement for Scoggins. Not having Noone will be a loss. The freshmen can only get better. With Caldwell, Garcia, and Outlaw all in the mix, our current incoming class is looking pretty so far.

TE. Solved itsself this morning.

Defense.

DL. Losing Tuli and Sanitoa will hurt. With the exception of the secondary, this should be our priority. Fitness will develop over time, but I would like to see another good DL prospect, JUCO or otherwise.

LB. Consistant group, with Afalava and Laolagi there and developing, maybe we could use another MLB.

Secondary. Everything. We need everything. Losing Peni and Keys is going to be tough. I haven't seen a single safety pick thus far that seems like they could hold a candle to these two. Corners, need immediate upgrades.

Special teams. Yunker's replacement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT