ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread The Las Vegas Bowl (aka “the Big Game”)

Depending on the book, SF -2.

Mahomes is crazy good as a dog ATS (something like 10-1 straight up in those games).

Thoughts?
My predictions: Taylor Swift will get more airtime than Mahomes and Pfizer’s Deadly Toxic Trump Goo will dominate ads.

It’s enough for me to leave it on in the background while I play Angry Birds (hyperbole for those that can’t detect tone).

chiefs 34
Niners 27

Kyle Shannahan is a terrible coach. Chokes leads in the biggest moments every time.

Mr Cringe was rooting for Taylor Swift..

8 bowls plus 8 shots

Kyle Shannahan is a terrible coach. Chokes leads in the biggest moments every time.

I think he's a good coach. He panicked, got conservative, went away from what brought him there however you want to dice it, 2x now on the biggest stage.

That said, it took Andy Reid a long while to get his first Super Bowl.

I'm a Steelers fan and if Mike Tomlin were to get fired and Shanahan was somehow available, I'd 100% take him..

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I think he's a good coach. He panicked, got conservative, went away from what brought him there however you want to dice it, 2x now on the biggest stage.

I'm a Steelers fan and if Mike Tomlin were to get fired and Shanahan was somehow available, I'd 100% take him..
I mean they were really close. They marched down deep in OT, had that last play on 3rd down where Purdy had to rush the throw since he didn't see the blitz coming. But his guy was open in the flat and it would have been a SB winning TD.

Not knowing and having your team ready for OT with rules on how it goes is crazy. They literally have analytics teams for this type of shit. Veterans saying they didn’t know the rules is nutso

Been blown out in the second half of each game... Seems like making the adjustments isnt his strongest attribute. Still dont get why they went away from CMC.

Been blown out in the second half of each game... Seems like making the adjustments isnt his strongest attribute. Still dont get why they went away from CMC.
This is why he's a bad coach. He never adjusts and dare I say he gets carried by his players.

I mean they were really close. They marched down deep in OT, had that last play on 3rd down where Purdy had to rush the throw since he didn't see the blitz coming. But his guy was open in the flat and it would have been a SB winning TD.
SB “leading” TD. The Chiefs would have gotten a chance to score a TD

I don't know. He had to come back from behind in both of the other playoff games.

This game was a flip. Came out strong, was dominating the game on both sides of the ball. Would have had a much bigger lead if it weren't for penalties.

SB “leading” TD. The Chiefs would have gotten a chance to score a TD
Not in OT right? a TD wins it I thought, unless they changed that rule.

EDIT: I looked up the rules. I guess both teams get a possession no matter what, but just in the playoffs.

Reactions: reagan21

This is why he's a bad coach. He never adjusts and dare I say he gets carried by his players.
Shanny is 0-3 in Super Bowls. He cuts through the regular season no problem and proceeds to blow chunks in almost every big game. He's the NFL version of Dave Roberts.

Not knowing the OT rules SMFH. Not running CMC when game is on the line. Laying up for a FG and giving Mahomes like 2mins to win the game. I mean come the fckn on. The Niners had best roster in NFL. They will never win a SB with Shanny.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
Successful running the ball so of course they stop. Starting OT he runs three straight plays with an empty backfield?? Sorry that isn't the Dolphins offense you at least need the threat of the run and how about play action? He hardly used it despite running success. The refs bailed them out in OT and he got smart and ran it but he needed ref help to get to that point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT