ADVERTISEMENT

Stream for Today's game vs Hawaii

Sounds like like da same moke who was calling da kine when I lived dere 25 years ago, brah!

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
so watching the game from the obviously Hawaii biased stream, something seemed a bit off. Whenever UNLV did something good, it was dead silent. Touchdowns, fumble recoveries, huge plays, nothing. Hawaii runs for 4 yards and and the crowd erupts.

Was UNLV crowd that lame? Were there that many Hawaii fans?

Livestream on Roku isn't working...I can get Livestream for Android to work, but they must not have it configured correctly for Roku....bummer, having to watch it on my laptop.
I saw something on the college insider site saying it was blocked on mobile. Only way I could get it was by PC and it was rough that way too.

so watching the game from the obviously Hawaii biased stream, something seemed a bit off. Whenever UNLV did something good, it was dead silent. Touchdowns, fumble recoveries, huge plays, nothing. Hawaii runs for 4 yards and and the crowd erupts.

Was UNLV crowd that lame? Were there that many Hawaii fans?
It was probably a 60-30-10 split in the crowd. 60% unlv 30% Hawaii and 10% undecided (the folks that arent wearing any team gear and dont cheer for anything)

Not going to go on a long rant about it but student section was once again mediocre at best. Section was maybe half full at peak, and empty by midway in third quarter.

Hawaii fans tend to get ramped up for this game, and they were pretty loud.

Energy from the game must've rubbed off on the crowd.
Actually the crowds for the Hawaii game have gotten better every year. (At least where I sit, that is pretty close to enemy territory)

Its still one of those games where there are typically at least one or two flare ups, but nothing like it was 5-10 years ago. Those crowds were nasty and the place felt like a powder keg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT