ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game

LordAyatollah

Conference POY
May 7, 2013
Does anyone know what section the UNLV section will be at the Michigan game? I live on the East Coast and was told when I contacted Unlv for any tickets that it was restricted to only season ticket holders so I was hoping I could at least find tickets in that section or close. Does anyone know if they open up Alumni if they aren’t sold out?

Does anyone know what section the UNLV section will be at the Michigan game? I live on the East Coast and was told when I contacted Unlv for any tickets that it was restricted to only season ticket holders so I was hoping I could at least find tickets in that section or close. Does anyone know if they open up Alumni if they aren’t sold out?
I'm planning on going to this game too and was going to try to find this out in the coming weeks. Will get back to you if I find anything

How many tickets are they allotted for the Rebels fans?

When i attended the last Michigan game, there was plenty of open seats in the stadium, guessing it will be the same for this one too. Guessing finding a ticket wont be hard.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
When i attended the last Michigan game, there was plenty of open seats in the stadium, guessing it will be the same for this one too. Guessing finding a ticket wont be hard.
That’s my back up plan definitely but in a perfect world was at least trying to be in our section

Jesus Christ, I think that’s awful for UNLV to tell their fans that they need to be season ticket holders for an away game.

Jesus Christ, I think that’s awful for UNLV to tell their fans that they need to be season ticket holders for an away game.
They make tickets available to season ticket holders first as they should and then and some point allow anyone to buy. At most schools Donors are ranked by lifetime donations amounts, number of years etc and then tickets are allocated in order of your ranking. So for example at Oregon Phil Knight is #1.

They make tickets available to season ticket holders first as they should and then and some point allow anyone to buy. At most schools Donors are ranked by lifetime donations amounts, number of years etc and then tickets are allocated in order of your ranking. So for example at Oregon Phil Knight is #1.
and you're #2

and you're #2
Haha getting there, this will be my 22nd year with seats and making donations to the Duck Athletic Fund. I’m pretty sure fellow San Diegan Pat Kilkenny is in the 2 spot.

When we retire and have the time to go to every game home and away each season, my plan is to significantly improve our ranking by making a large contribution, maybe donate one of our houses or something?

Reactions: reagan21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT