ADVERTISEMENT

Stanton to start the rest of the year?

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
I wonder if Stanton is going to start at QB the rest of the year. I don’t know about the current back up. He can even barely throw the damn football.

Yeah. Probably because he is better than the second stringer. This staff is clueless. The second stringer can’t throw the damn ball.

I wonder if Stanton is going to start at QB the rest of the year. I don’t know about the current back up. He can even barely throw the damn football.
Armani will be back, if not this week, then the next.
With how bad it is at LBer now, Stanton might be starting at LBer

Reactions: bcvegaspt
One question I’ll have is why are we so bad at LB right now? Shouldn’t we have someone better than a juco QB to play the position?

I respect that Stanton is doing the best he can and wants to help the team. I want to help this team but you won’t see me lining up at LB or QB.

Reactions: willlevi
One question I’ll have is why are we so bad at LB right now? Shouldn’t we have someone better than a juco QB to play the position?

I respect that Stanton is doing the best he can and wants to help the team. I want to help this team but you won’t see me lining up at LB or QB.

This is a very good question. Considering Stanton is one of the best QB’s on the team. I don’t know about these coaches at all.

If Armani cant play. I wanna see Stanton. Kurt is just terrible at throwing the ball. We should have tried him at WR where he can use the only thing he has, which is speed. But QB please no Sanchez.

I thought Stanton was our best option coming out of spring ball but I fully understand the staff’s decision to go with AR. He showed so much progression from his redshirt year and there is nothing like a 4 year starter at QB.

Reactions: bcvegaspt

The reason Stanton is playing LB is because we have a ton of injuries at LB and Stanton actually is a pretty good LB. Laolagi is walking wounded and Rominger is out for the year. We only have 72 scholarship players and we don't have depth at LB.

Yeah. Probably because he is better than the second stringer. This staff is clueless. The second stringer can’t throw the damn ball.

We have a huge hole at LB. Stanton can fill that hole so he got defensive reps all week. Didn't take one snap at QB in practice. They weren't expecting Armani to get hurt. The coaches made the right call to try and fill the hole they knew needed filling.

Reactions: Pistol Pete 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT