ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game April 6th 1 PM Allegiant Stadium

Water is around $6 or $7 for the Raider bottle of water, more for the other waters. No clue on pizza.
It was Pizza Rock Pizza, huge slice, but they might have been 12 bucks or so. I thought I was getting one of those mini pizzas or something.

Can’t remember the exact prices, but it was very high. Can’t blame that on inflation per se, that’s just typical stadium gouging.

It was Pizza Rock Pizza, huge slice, but they might have been 12 bucks or so. I thought I was getting one of those mini pizzas or something.

Can’t remember the exact prices, but it was very high. Can’t blame that on inflation per se, that’s just typical stadium gouging.
Usually when I go with my son we get something to drink, I get water, and he gets soda which is by far the cheapest in a cup of any drink, and hot dogs. We wait to get a real meal after we leave at a restaurant for the same price but much better food.

Anyone know when it's expected to be over? I'd love to let my 1 year old run all over the field for a little while, but he usually naps until about 2:30 and i'm 20 minutes away.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Anyone know when it's expected to be over? I'd love to let my 1 year old run all over the field for a little while, but he usually naps until about 2:30 and i'm 20 minutes away.
I’m debating the same thing. My kids are older than that but you know attention spans. I’d kinda thinking of finishing it up there instead of trying to do the whole thing.

Usually when I go with my son we get something to drink, I get water, and he gets soda which is by far the cheapest in a cup of any drink, and hot dogs. We wait to get a real meal after we leave at a restaurant for the same price but much better food.
This 100%. Don’t eat at Allegiant. Get better quality before or after the event. Especially not worth it for a 1-1/2 hr spring practice event.

Do we know if they are going to try to stream this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT