ADVERTISEMENT

Snooty Predators

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
When you get down to it there are perhaps 10-15 (University Presidents/AD's and a few others) people who are willing to destroy the Athletic programs of six-to-eight schools so WSO and OSU don't have to set foot on the lowly Wyoming, USU or SJSU campuses. They could have split their $ 250 million and merged into the top G5 conference and had a near lock annual on a bid to the playoffs. But No.................!!! They are just too good to get some manure on their polished loafers at Wyoming. Too good to play in a less than perfect stadium in Albuquerque. The "snooty two" and the "traitor four" are just disgusting. And to think it would end up in our best interest to join these revolting slugs is really distressing.

When you get down to it there are perhaps 10-15 (University Presidents/AD's and a few others) people who are willing to destroy the Athletic programs of six-to-eight schools so WSO and OSU don't have to set foot on the lowly Wyoming, USU or SJSU campuses. They could have split their $ 250 million and merged into the top G5 conference and had a near lock annual on a bid to the playoffs. But No.................!!! They are just too good to get some manure on their polished loafers at Wyoming. Too good to play in a less than perfect stadium in Albuquerque. The "snooty two" and the "traitor four" are just disgusting. And to think it would end up in our best interest to join these revolting slugs is really distressing.
I get where you are coming from. I feel it as well.

So much looking the other way just to get by …. You have to swallow things that you’re firmly against …. I feel like that in the end, even if you begrudgingly accept it, it chisels away at your love for the spirit of competition and those other things that might draw you to it.

All I'm saying is if UNLV is beating SDSU later in the season.

1- Run up the score if possible. I'm talking up 28 with 5 minutes left...Play action passes. Reverses. You absolutely bury them.

2- Same scenario crowd must begin a chant of 'Meet the metrics' in response to SDSU president saying we didn't 'meet the metrics.'

I get where you are coming from. I feel it as well.

So much looking the other way just to get by …. You have to swallow things that you’re firmly against …. I feel like that in the end, even if you begrudgingly accept it, it chisels away at your love for the spirit of competition and those other things that might draw you to it.
There is another way to look at it. If UNLV continues to improve, then Washington State and Oregon State will never get a sniff of the playoffs!

All I'm saying is if UNLV is beating SDSU later in the season.

1- Run up the score if possible. I'm talking up 28 with 5 minutes left...Play action passes. Reverses. You absolutely bury them.

2- Same scenario crowd must begin a chant of 'Meet the metrics' in response to SDSU president saying we didn't 'meet the metrics.'
Threatcast Deez Nutz!!!!

What Id really like to see now is the rest of the G5s all band together and thumb their noses right back at the 6...
"Oh, you all wanted to screw each of us.. fine, good luck without a conference"...
Itll never happen because some itchy AD/President will get a call with a offer thatll make them look good to the right people at the University and then theyll get to thump their chest at the new brand and how they've become relevant, etc.... The typical stuff you see in hostile take overs..
At least now, I sure hope that a bunch of yellow flags start flying when Boise starts to run or pass against us.. you know the type of stuff we usually see called against us. Then maybe a few extra whistles in basketball games that go our way...

What Id really like to see now is the rest of the G5s all band together and thumb their noses right back at the 6...
"Oh, you all wanted to screw each of us.. fine, good luck without a conference"...
That is not at all funny but it would actually make sense. Can you imagine the cluster? Your traitors trying to renege, the Pac-2 suing them to honor their contracts, suing the MW to get our poaching penalties back.

Now that my preferred corporate partner has merged with Hawaiian Air, we may have to offer Hawaii. Would they owe the full $17M since they are FB only? The Alaska/Hawaiian Air Pac-X. Brought to you in part by the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and How. :)

Itll never happen because some itchy AD/President will get a call with a offer thatll make them look good to the right people at the University and then theyll get to thump their chest at the new brand and how they've become relevant, etc.... The typical stuff you see in hostile take overs..
At least now, I sure hope that a bunch of yellow flags start flying when Boise starts to run or pass against us.. you know the type of stuff we usually see called against us. Then maybe a few extra whistles in basketball games that go our way...
Exactly how I felt. Thank you.

That is not at all funny but it would actually make sense. Can you imagine the cluster? Your traitors trying to renege, the Pac-2 suing them to honor their contracts, suing the MW to get our poaching penalties back.

Now that my preferred corporate partner has merged with Hawaiian Air, we may have to offer Hawaii. Would they owe the full $17M since they are FB only? The Alaska/Hawaiian Air Pac-X. Brought to you in part by the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and How. :)
SDSU and Boise flip flop around like fishes out off the water. In the AAC, out off the AAC and back to MWC. It is the name. The Pacific Coast Conference that excited these schools the "traitor fours". You are not the Pacific Coast Conference anymore, Loyal Coug

Reactions: LVRebel2000

Thats the thing, it would be hilarious to watch, we all had a good laugh at SDSU tucking tale a few years ago.....but youll always find 2 partners... you dont think schools like UTEP or UTSA aren't licking their lips hoping they strike an easy payday simply because they're needed to take beatdowns?

Thats the thing, it would be hilarious to watch, we all had a good laugh at SDSU tucking tale a few years ago.....but youll always find 2 partners... you dont think schools like UTEP or UTSA aren't licking their lips hoping they strike an easy payday simply because they're needed to take beatdowns?
No matter what, if SDSU and BSU want to come back...they need to pay that penalties. FSU should pay the same. Then deducts their cuts by 25%. CSU need to be kick out.

It wasn't not wanting to go to Wyoming. It was accepting a 6-7 mil per year contract.
If they can get 10+ and become the best G5. Two birds one dickish stone
Save the sound reasoning for the other 15 threads... this one's for snooty no good nose up in the air traitors who didn't want to dirty their boots... 🤣

• Haha
They aren't coming back.

This thing is further along than any of us think.
Cool. Let's see how this thing transpires. This reminds me of Clemson and Florida State arguing with the ACC when their season is shit. How much power do they think they have? CSU got obliterated by CU and Texas. BSU loss a game they should have won. SDSU is barely breathing. Fresno is good. Come Step 28 vs UNLV we will see how good they are.

Is this speculation, or information? It doesn't sound like speculation so spill the beans. ;)

Trust me if I had info I'd spill the beans.

Gut feeling.

They had to have pretty good feeling they could get this done.

I'm sure there were contingency plans if top targets fell through.

AFA may be the point of no return for MWC.

They leave, you are down to 7 and Hawaii being football only is problematic.

This appears to be well orchestrated. Underhanded, sneaky....Yep.But well planned out.

Whether UNLV is part of the discussions is really the biggest question mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT