ADVERTISEMENT

The LETS RUN podcast arrives

Jason Kelly

Walk On
Silver Member
Sep 13, 2024
Sup guys, The LETS RUN podcast is by a fan for the fans. Just want us to have more media presence online. Id always appreciate if you can like and share it. I haven't spent a ton of time on here before, but I will more going forward. The Lets Run podcast is also open to any UNLV fan that wants to come on and rant, its growing rapidly.

DM if anyone wants to come on

Sup guys, The LETS RUN podcast is by a fan for the fans. Just want us to have more media presence online. Id always appreciate if you can like and share it. I haven't spent a ton of time on here before, but I will more going forward. The Lets Run podcast is also open to any UNLV fan that wants to come on and rant, its growing rapidly.

DM if anyone wants to come on
Is this by special invitation only or what? Do you have to pay for a subscription?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Its on X, youtube, spotify, apple podcasts. I get most of the listens through email on my substack though. X is growing though.
Been listening on Spotify. I actually posted about it today in a different thread (I forget which). Good conversation with Bronco Bleymeier, but man did he hold UNLV fans and market interest to a different standard than CSU and SDSU

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT