ADVERTISEMENT

First time NON-P5 school in history??

The headline say that "the Rebels are the 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 nonconference team to have multiple road wins against Big 12 competition in the same season" Not P5 or P4 or G whatever.
😤

Reactions: LocoRebel
If this tweet is to say that no non Big 12 team ever has beaten two Big 12 teams on the road in the same season, that's actually sorta cool.

I mean, only 30 years to account for there, but it's still pretty cool.
That is cool. Of course, in 1988 my Cougs beat two Big 10 teams and an SEC team, all on the road. Plus a Southwest Conference team in our bowl game.

That is cool. Of course, in 1988 my Cougs beat two Big 10 teams and an SEC team, all on the road. Plus a Southwest Conference team in our bowl game.
Still, did WSU beat two Big 12 teams on the road?
We're celebrating so little achievement at UNLV because success is rare. Beating teams from the BIG and SEC would be better, assuming those teams are respectable ones.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
If this tweet is to say that no non Big 12 team ever has beaten two Big 12 teams on the road in the same season, that's actually sorta cool.

I mean, only 30 years to account for there, but it's still pretty cool.
Yeah that is kind of cool it’s hard to imagine no SEC team has done that? I guess because they nevertheless play two road games out of conference vs good teams?

Yeah that is kind of cool it’s hard to imagine no SEC team has done that? I guess because they nevertheless play two road games out of conference vs good teams?
Look at the teams from the SEC, BIG play in their OOC schedule. That is the time they would play the body bag games to pad their resume. After they've tune up their teams then they play their conference games. NIU and UNLV just happens to snuck in there and stole a few this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT