ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU Game

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
This will definitely be the biggest game of the year a week from Saturday! The season will be on the line. I think the guys will win this one!! SJSU isn't very good at all. The game is at Sam Boyd! Time to finally beat the Spartans!!

Yes... And I'm looking forward to the reno game, but we have a game this weekend. Let's talk about that game next week...

Sorry I was just jumping the gun a little. Let's hope for a good showing tomorrow against the Buckeyes!!

It looks like SDSU is the only team in the conference with the chance to have a great season. BSU is getting manhandled by Virginia!

Now we can move onto the SJSU game! This is a big time contest!! I think the Reb's will finally beat the Spartans!! It's conference play now fellas.

We still have the 24hr rule ... I guess not for us... looking forward to this game.
I feel our guys got some GREAT exposure/experience.
Looked like they came out "clean" in this game. It's time to play ABOVE and not down to your opponent in this next match, because this game showed me how much we have in the young guys.

We still have the 24hr rule ... I guess not for us... looking forward to this game.
I feel our guys got some GREAT exposure/experience.
Looked like they came out "clean" in this game. It's time to play ABOVE and not down to your opponent in this next match, because this game showed me how much we have in the young guys.

Screw the 24 hour rule in a game like this! I think Rodgers will have a huge game!! They really need to open the playbook!! Time to implant the Wildcat offense!!

LOL - yea... It's time to move on. I do think they guys have a lot of good things to take out of that game. Anyway, this game will be a true test of where we are...

I totally agree. I still think there are some good conference wins coming. I will be keeping an eye on the SJSU score in a while.

UNLV has not been able to beat SJSU for a very long time, for UNLV this is a big time contest and a badly needed win if they want a chance to reach 6 wins this season.

UNLV has not been able to beat SJSU for a very long time, for UNLV this is a big time contest and a badly needed win if they want a chance to reach 6 wins this season.

Watch the screen passes and inside handoffs!! Come on Beir!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT