ADVERTISEMENT

SDSU prediction thread

RebelTomola

NBA Draft Pick
Aug 28, 2015
Henderson,Nevada
Line them up SDSU has the line - 15.5 looks like the line moved up a point and a half for a total 53.5

we have to contain Donnell a tough task and that offense

my prediction Unlv 21 SDSU 35

39-17 SDSU

Rocky Long's defense is tough to figure out. Multiple looks, bring pressure from everywhere and good vs run. Especially tough for guy making 2nd career start.

Got to be real, their defense is built to stop us, and their rb is going to tear it up in the nfl. The good guys 21 (I want my free chili cheese fries so I can eat my troubles away) the bad guys 36. We'll keep it a lot closer next year.

I may be the only one, but it's hard to have fear for a team who was supposed to win by twenty and winds up losing by twenty.

I think this program is going in the right direction. Tonight will be competitive....probably much closer than the scores reveal....

Problem with Stanton was he was turnover prone. If Sneed can continue to take care of the football and our run game stays potent, this is a winnable football game.

Reactions: RedCannon
Problem with Stanton was he was turnover prone. If Sneed can continue to take care of the football and our run game stays potent, this is a winnable football game.
Problem with Stanton is that he never had his players support. That is huge.

Reactions: RebelBuzz
Worst thing that can happen is we lose a game we were supposed to lose. On the brightside, if we pull an upset it will undo the damage that losing to Idaho did.

Reactions: Zeb_Reb
I have no clue how UNLV will do in this game. UNLV should come in pissed and fighting for a win after what happend at the end of last year. With only one game under his belt the QB is still an unknown. It was obvious they kept the play calling simple for his first game, what will we see verse SDSU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT