ADVERTISEMENT

San Jose State vs Southern Cal

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Are you guys seeing this? 7-7 in the second. Go Spartans!

Spoken too soon. USC just bomb a 80 yd TD. 7-14 SC

That was an offensive interference with that route

USC throw everything and the kitchen sink at San Jose. SJSU secondary is soft and spotty at best. That is a good team, though.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just a slow start. Whatever the final score I will predict they Double that vs Reno!

SDSU is play Ohio U. SDSU is up 10-6 in the 3rd. No passing game still for SDSU. Man, I can't wait to see how our coaching staff attack them.

SJSU 14-21 USC halftime. Go Spartans!

Et al: Dont pay to watch sports. It is free, find it...

SDSU is play Ohio U. SDSU is up 10-6 in the 3rd. No passing game still for SDSU. Man, I can't wait to see how our coaching staff attack them.

I went to this game. I don’t go to many SDSU games because I travel to so many games each season so I’m not here, if if I am there are more compelling games on TV. Just glad to be at a CFB game yesterday. Probably go to their game vs UCLA in 2 weeks. Great stadium, exactly what UNLV needs. Lamont Butler getting asked to take a lot of pictures yesterday. I wonder what his NIL is?

I went to this game. I don’t go to many SDSU games because I travel to so many games each season so I’m not here, if if I am there are more compelling games on TV. Just glad to be at a CFB game yesterday. Probably go to their game vs UCLA in 2 weeks. Great stadium, exactly what UNLV needs. Lamont Butler getting asked to take a lot of pictures yesterday. I wonder what his NIL is?
From watching on TV the event did not look well attended. It looked to me at about 50% capacity. How did capacity look in person?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT