ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

rebel5280

Rebel Legend
Feb 26, 2006
I wonder how many of these big time recruits we have now will be in the transfer portal by season’s end?

We just got a commitment earlier.

If getting guys to commit when we look as bad as we do doesn’t prove that he’s an excellent recruiter, nothing will!

I’m not saying he’s a great coach, but an A+ recruiter for sure!

I wonder how many of these big time recruits we have now will be in the transfer portal by season’s end?

It's a good question.

Any of the transfers like the ones from USC or Arizona likely stay.

Recent commitments may look at current roster and feel like they can start day one.

Typically there are two reasons you start true freshman.

One, they are simply to good to keep off the field. Which is good.

Two, you have to because of injury or they aren't really ready, but you don't have better options. Not so good.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I wonder if the high school QB from Hawaii stays committed to us?

Might depend on how the QB room looks next year.

I think Brumfield has 3 years eligibility left. If he cements himself as the guy, that's potentially 3 years of riding the pine for any incoming freshman.

Might depend on how the QB room looks next year.

I think Brumfield has 3 years eligibility left. If he cements himself as the guy, that's potentially 3 years of riding the pine for any incoming freshman.
Or he says this is the best they have? It is only matter of time that I take his spot.

Or he says this is the best they have? It is only matter of time that I take his spot.

Also possible.

Books still open on Brumfield. I'm not completely sold yet, but I think he could be at least as good as Caleb Herring (bowl season), and possibly better.

We'll see..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT