ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Rebels @ Idaho

Gotta get these ball security issues figured out tho. 2 fumbles already.

Defense looked a little shaky at first but holding their own right now... 2 stops on the first 2 drives for Idaho

Defense holds, has a 5-and-out, if you will. Let's go! Gotta keep that foot on the gas.

It's really early but we look like the better team....

Second half will tell... we are running at will for the most part

CTS needs to send a message to Boyd that drops are unacceptable. Bench him for a series. We've got guys that can step in. Can't have that from our senior leader.

we look a little sloppy on Offense need to clean it up and keep running it down their throats.

Missed opportunity. Can't have drops like that by Boyd. Inexcusable. Should have set up third and short, and maybe been in FG range.

sometimes its better to get lucky than to have them beat us on big plays. So far a drop pass and under throw by Idaho is the difference from being down 14-7 to up by 7.

sometimes its better to get lucky than to have them beat us on big plays. So far a drop pass and under throw by Idaho is the difference from being down 14-7 to up by 7.
i agree with you here, easily could be down 7 right now

i was just going to second saints opinion, then we get a sack lol.We need to keep the pressure if we want to succeed on defense today.

big stop by the defense, first time they stepped up this year imo. Let's keep it up D! (Even though we got lucky again with the under throw)

The more this defense continues to play well, the more frustrated I become how we let Howard to anything on us. Let's keep it rolling!!

I'm pretty nervous about this second half. The rebels have historically been a one half team and as already mentioned, UNLV could be down by 7 if not for a couple of dropped passes by the vandals

Picked Off!! Wow, what a way to respond. We knew this offense would be pretty good, but the defense today has been outstanding. Let's go for their jugular.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT