ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread Rebels @ Idaho

That was an awesome play by scissum! Nice catch and return! Can't let off the gas though. We need to get some confidence back into the players and fans.

This is game is about to become a route. I never would have expected it. Great Response game.

WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK!

I am doing some future scouting and our next opponent has really struggled this season. They only have 3 points going into halftime. We should be a huge favorite on the road.

the defense has played leaps and bounds better than last week, but man do we have some blown coverage in the secondary, that def needs to get fixed quickly

Just an all-around great game. Can't give these kids enough credit for the way they've played today.

Let's get one more TD, why not.

Yessir, Good looking out! Thanks

You may have access to ESPN3. If you use cable internet and some other ISPs you may already have access.

Also if you use cable for TV you likely have access to watchespn, which I believe encompasses all of the espn3 content. Not sure on that.

I used the watchespn app on my PS4 to watch it. Nice to have it on the big screen without trying to hook in my computer.

Reactions: j. spilotro
You may have access to ESPN3. If you use cable internet and some other ISPs you may already have access.

Also if you use cable for TV you likely have access to watchespn, which I believe encompasses all of the espn3 content. Not sure on that.

I used the watchespn app on my PS4 to watch it. Nice to have it on the big screen without trying to hook in my computer.
Yeah, Unfortunately I have one the lower level Century Link PrismTV packages. I tried to login using with my Century Link credentials for a second I thought I was in but, It said I wasn't Authorized. :angry:

Yeah, Unfortunately I have one the lower level Century Link PrismTV packages. I tried to login using with my Century Link credentials for a second I thought I was in but, It said I wasn't Authorized. :angry:
That stinks. Did you try WatchEspn?

Also I didn't see it until today, but it looked like the mwconnection posted what looked to be a free link to the game. Possibly another resource for the future.

That stinks. Did you try WatchEspn?

Also I didn't see it until today, but it looked like the mwconnection posted what looked to be a free link to the game. Possibly another resource for the future.
No but, I will try it in the future maybe with better luck. Thanks for the info everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT