ADVERTISEMENT

Rebel1986 and rebelbuck

Buck and 86 are awesome. Thanks fellas...I checked this board about 2x per day now because of you guys.

I'm also enjoying the posts you guys have put up, gives me a break from the CB. I won't be here (moving to the AZ trees) to see the team play this fall, but I will be following and rooting for them.

Just happy others are getting into it. Much easier with the direction of the new staff to find and share information.

Use of social media by the staff really helps with the transparency, and that's what generates buzz. But there's still digging to do, and I really appreciate what you and '86, with additions from Willlevi, are doing to turn up the buzz, 'Buck. It's nice that it only takes a couple of days to turn over a page rather than a couple of weeks!

What I have noticed is that many of the recruits are being followed by the coaching staff which gives you a really good idea if the coaching staff are serious about the specific recruits.

Nice to see a coaching staff in the 21st century regarding social media.

I was about to start a new thread for this same reason til I saw this one.

Again, thanks, guys. I know I don't speak for myself, and that there are a lot of Rebel-Net lurkers on this board who are reading the posts, but just don't have the insight or social-media-savvy to contribute.

The fact that the oldest thread on the front page of the Football Board's first page is from January 8 (and not mid-december as it might have been in the past) says a lot about the transparency of this staff, and the contributions of you guys who put the info here for those of us that can't keep up with social medai info as it spreads.

Thanks again. Keep it up.

Go Rebels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT