ADVERTISEMENT

Its been a fun ride!

Hopefully the search has already started and something is in place before the Rebs are sitting at home in March.
They have, I can tell you confidentially the candidates includes Taurean Green, George Tarkanian and Jay Spoonhour. If none of those work out keep an eye on the assistant coaches at Valdosta State and Mass Maritime Academy. UNLV offers a healthy six figure salary and a 90% empty stadium for him to coach in so dream big.

I think Lobby is just taking a break to do other projects? He ain’t leaving or retiring or at least he better not be?! This board was a ghost town before Lobby and AA and we cannot go back to that! Lol

Last edited:
I think Lobby is just taking a break to do other projects? He ain’t leaving or retiring or at least he better not be?! This board was a ghost town before Lobby and AA and we cannot go back to that! Lol
They had a lot to do with it, but it also doesn't hurt that they had a winning team and went to a bowl game for the first time in a decade.

They had a lot to do with it, but it also doesn't hurt that they had a winning team and went to a bowl game for the first time in a decade.
AA and Lobby were just as appreciated on this board than the wins themselves. They gave us a backstage pass. But, go on... add your important .02. WTF, Dude!?!

AA and Lobby were just as appreciated on this board than the wins themselves. They gave us a backstage pass. But, go on... add your important .02. WTF, Dude!?!
Excuse me, dude? Do you really think if UNLV was 2-10 other people would have been active on this site? Are you delusional? I greatly appreciate what they wrote, but it wouldn't be of much interest if UNLV sucked.

Excuse me, dude? Do you really think if UNLV was 2-10 other people would have been active on this site? Are you delusional? I greatly appreciate what they wrote, but it wouldn't be of much interest if UNLV sucked.
You're 100% correct. However, that's not what happened. They led us into this season with ridiculous news and updates prior to the season even taking off. To try to take that away from them, especially Lobby, is just downright ridiculous. I'm still here because they were my source for the new QB and the rest of the recruits/transfers. But, go on... had we sucked, tell me again what this board should look like. Every board needs a Karen.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Don't feel like you have to go cold turkey. We're a community. Check in, like a post here and there. Or just click a post and read for the fun. All good vibes your way, and no worries here, brudda 🤙 🏽
Agreed. I know better. What we had this season was absolutely enjoyable and unprecedented. Hate seeing any one spin it any other way.

You're 100% correct. However, that's not what happened. They led us into this season with ridiculous news and updates prior to the season even taking off. To try to take that away from them, especially Lobby, is just downright ridiculous. I'm still here because they were my source for the new QB and the rest of the recruits/transfers. But, go on... had we sucked, tell me again what this board should look like. Every board needs a Karen.
I haven't tried to take anything away from them at all, they have provided more good information than everyone else combined. You are just being a douchebag that has a little man complex.

Reactions: LINEBACKER_U
I haven't tried to take anything away from them at all, they have provided more good information than everyone else combined. You are just being a douchebag that has a little man complex.
You're probably right. Happy New Year, Karen.

I tip my hat to all of you on this board. Everyone, big or small contributions, add up. I appreciate everyone for hanging out with us here. We even have a Wazzu fan that likes to hang with us once in a while. Let's keep it up.

If lobby needs a break that's cool. Just hurry the hell back.

I tip my hat to all of you on this board. Everyone, big or small contributions, add up. I appreciate everyone for hanging out with us here. We even have a Wazzu fan that likes to hang with us once in a while. Let's keep it up.

If lobby needs a break that's cool. Just hurry the hell back.
I was hired to do content creation for a big time football school a couple of days ago. A lot of my time will be spent on that plus my day job which is also in sports. Less Rebel talk until I get settled in with the content creation. But you and those I've talked to personally can always message me.

I was hired to do content creation for a big time football school a couple of days ago. A lot of my time will be spent on that plus my day job which is also in sports. Less Rebel talk until I get settled in with the content creation. But you and those I've talked to personally can always message me.
Cant live without the clicks bro. Clown country as far as I can see. Fake insider

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
This coming from a dude with Playa in his name. Don't you have some Fortnite to play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT