ADVERTISEMENT

Preview from a Michigan writer

I think everyone is under estimating our defense. Yes, it will bend but it will be hard to break it.

I hope you're right. I'm worried you're wrong, especially against a top tier opponent
I am making an analysis based upon the one game that they played. What I saw was that when they really need to stop the offence, they will. At least Bryant's offence. Michigan is an entirely different animal, so we will see.

Again. To me it looked like we mostly played straight up man with a qb spy most of the game. Didn't try to disguise many looks. Press coverage most plays. Very few blitzes.

We also basically play 5 dbs at all times. That could give us trouble against big physical teams in the run game. That is for sure. Thiugh I'm guessing we will have some different looks and packages this week.

Leaning on Odom’s SEC experience to come thru and devise some defensive schemes that give our boys at least the appearance of competitiveness so it’s not a total embarrassment. I’m sure Odom understands how a respectable performance in the Bog House can elevate his program.

My hope for this game is we come out without and serious injuries. It would be nice to keep the score closer than the spread but not expecting that.
Stay healthy and onto Vanderbilt

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT