ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason why we lost to UM!!

If they forfeit their wins for the season, do we still get a bowl berth at 6-0? Or do we become a 5-0-1 team?

Fake news. What real cheating is how the Raiders beat my Patriots...they're doing something

If they forfeit their wins for the season, do we still get a bowl berth at 6-0? Or do we become a 5-0-1 team?
Forfeit is the key word to answer your question. In a forfeit the team that won will record a loss. The team that lost will record the win. This according to Wikipedia. So, yes, we would be at 6-0.

Also according to Wikipedia the NCAA's preferred method of punishment would be to vacate a win. In a vacated win the team that won would be stripped of the win. The losing team still retains the loss. Therefore, we would still have the same record of 5-1.

That was a good question.

You aren’t kidding. I’m going to the Iowa vs Northwestern game at Wrigley in a couple of weeks and wondering what the hell I was thinking when I agreed to go. Just brutal football both of those schools.

Some Iowa fan sent out a 45 second 'hype' video for their punter pushing him for the Heisman...

It was from one game...🙂

Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
What happens if Michigan have to forfeit the games that they won? Is that a W for UNLV?

Reactions: rebswin2
What happens if Michigan have to forfeit the games that they won? Is that a W for UNLV?
Forfeit is the key word to answer your question. In a forfeit the team that won will record a loss. The team that lost will record the win. This according to Wikipedia. So, yes, we would be at 6-0.

Also according to Wikipedia the NCAA's preferred method of punishment would be to vacate a win. In a vacated win the team that won would be stripped of the win. The losing team still retains the loss. Therefore, we would still have the same record of 5-1.

That was a good question.
See above.

Reactions: 1Tripoda
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT