ADVERTISEMENT

Special Teams

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
Hiring our ST Coach is, in my opinion, why we are faring better this season.

He’s one of the best in the nation (I anticipate that he will be hired away after this season) and puts us in positions to win and succeed.

Without our great field positions and great ST’s play (kicking in particular), we may have two extra losses under our belt.

He’s one of the best in the nation (I anticipate that he will be hired away after this season) and puts us in positions to win and succeed.

Without our great field positions and great ST’s play (kicking in particular), we may have two extra losses under our belt.
You're opening a can of worms...
Vanderbilt game Piazzano play a critical role.

Reactions: LVRebel2000

We went from a neutral, at best, or a negative to a strong plus. That’s tremendous and it’s had a large impact.

Jrob had some good special teams. I think we had some blocked punts, Troy returning kicks … I know Estandia blocked some FG’s. Kickers for UNLV have usually been strong anyway, regardless of coach … but it seems like the next four coaches (Sanford, Hauck, Sanchez, Arroyo) ignored special teams for the most part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT