ADVERTISEMENT

PDQ

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
So I took a different route to the game on Thursday. I stopped by PDQ on Sahara for what I say must be the finest fingers in town. I'm heading to the game down Sahara listening to 1100 AM and do these numb skulls ever mention once that streets are closed. No! They just keep talking about how there are more JSU fans there than UNLV. So I turn onto Boulder Highway and cruise on down until I find out the road is blocked off and have to pull a u turn. Luckily I know about that little street named Missouri and was able to get to the game with only about a 30 minute delay and ate my chicken fingers.

But what is with those morons on the radio. They should have been telling the fans how to get to the stadium every 5 minutes. It should have been the main topic of conversation.

Epitome of dumb jocks. They had a chance for once in their broadcasting career to actually say something that might matter to someone.

End of Rant!

That is too bad since when the accident did happen they mentioned it several times, which is why I came up Broadbent off Tropicana. But, you are right that I didn't hear them mention it very much after the first couple of initial mentions at around 4:30-5:00 PM.

I haven't used Russell in years. I always take 95 - Boulder - Tropicana. Then leave in SE lot to Galleria back to the 95. Saves a lot of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT