ADVERTISEMENT

Open Practice

Pistol Pete 1

Retired Number
Sep 22, 2008
Really good turnout today. Obvious there were more peeps there than what they were hoping for as they ran out of seating. So whose gonna start? I think 3 guys for sure that will are Parquet, Muoka & Cottrell.
i know a lot has been said about the improvement of Gilbert and he does look much improved to me but so does McCabe. I watched him shooting during warmups and he never missed, if that carries forward we will need that offense. Parquet could also run the point so take your pick from those 3.
from there you have Nowell, Hall, Rodriguez & Harkless that could all step into the 2-3 guard spot and possibly even the 4 in some situations, especially Hall.
We are gonna be a much different team this year. Cottrell will give us a big stretch 4 that can pick and pop. The 4 guards I just listed are big and physical. JJ & Webster will be snipers.
i was really impressed with Hall as he seemed to be one of those guys that gets into position to make things happen. Very polished for a 1'st year guy. Also intrigued by Nowell. Big strong smooth shooting leftie.
Can't forget about Victor who might very well be the best athlete on the team. Showed glimpses of that last year when he wasn't injured.
Lots of our points will come in the paint on put backs. These guys are long, tall, athletic and they all can get up.
Lots of options this year, gonna be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT