ADVERTISEMENT

3pt% 23-24 29.7 vs 22-23 46% .

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Webster is in a slump. Season long. Kind of like Wink SR year. If we had last year's Webster i think we would have 4 more wins. CKK retained Gilbert with his defense we would 4 sure had 4 more wins. Those 3 quad 4 loses we lose no matter. A very inconsistent team. It's gonna be very interesting stretch run.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Webster is in a slump. Season long. Kind of like Wink SR year. If we had last year's Webster i think we would have 4 more wins. CKK retained Gilbert with his defense we would 4 sure had 4 more wins. Those 3 quad 4 loses we lose no matter. A very inconsistent team. It's gonna be very interesting stretch run.
He’s quite possibly the worst guard I have ever seen in a Rebel uniform.

He was good last year. He has lost his shot, and that makes him fairly unplayable.

Our 3pt shooting is plain bad, no one you can count on.
To their credit, they have recognized it and the three point attempts have dropped. Sometimes you see us attempt too many in a short period but they’ve done fairly well with picking spots instead of relying on them.

There have been multiple times this year I wish we had Gilbert’s defense and competitiveness and Hall’s untapped scoring ability.

Easy to paint them as malcontents on the way out.

Really makes you wonder if there was something to their gripes when they realize the success they have …one goes on to be a leading all-around player on a current top 10 team (under our former coach, no less).

We lack a go-to scorer as our true, true freshman pure point guard is our leading scorer. K-Hall is dropping 18 and 8 (both would easily lead our team) on a team with almost an identical NET ranking as ours and shooting 48% FG and 34% 3FG. Basically putting up Bryce Hamilton numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT