ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the Rebels have Reached their Quota of Wins...

DocRebel

Lottery Pick
Aug 9, 2003
Expectations from the preseason have already been met, and probably exceeded with the reclaiming of the cannon. Really whatever happens from this point forward indicates the program is moving further and faster along than originally anticipated.

I honestly expected to win at UNR even though I knew the game would be close. Obviously I was nervous just like everybody else late in the 4th quarter as we battled to hang on.

I was extremely proud with how this team found a way to overcome all of the adversity of a huge rivalry game on the road, including the loss of their senior QB and team captain in the first half. This team has established the standard for future years that the cannon will be red.

It seems that different guys are stepping up each week to make plays. Yunker and McAleenan came up huge. Whitely had another great run. The O-line controlled the line of scrimmage for stretches, and the defense might bend but never seems to break.

I'm not so much concerned with the overall talent level right now because the mental toughness level is so much stronger than prior years. These kids are invested unlike past years, which reflects the beginning of a culture change inside of the locker room, and THAT is what I wanted to see happen this year.

These kids are fun to watch.

Last edited:
I'll say it again. These boys won't have a Christmas break, they'll be bowling.

To be fair, Reno will be bowling too. .

national_bowling_stadium_exterior.jpg

Last edited:
SJSU- Close game but L.
Fresno St. W
BSU.....L
HAW....W
CSU....W/L ?
SDSU...W...( I might be heckling Hauck, Gonzales and Rocky this night...lol)
WY...W

Bowling in New Mexico!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT