ADVERTISEMENT

Now that football season is officially over...

BostonRebel

Rebel Legend
Jun 7, 2001
A few questions. How many fans do you think show up for the next few games? A few hundred each? If we lay almost 50 at home to an FCS school does Ohio State lay triple digits on us? Wow this is a new low and given our history that is saying something.

I was really hoping Sanchez would be the guy. He ain't.

A few questions. How many fans do you think show up for the next few games? A few hundred each? If we lay almost 50 at home to an FCS school does Ohio State lay triple digits on us? Wow this is a new low and given our history that is saying something.
Well, there aren't alot of fans to begin with but this will chop away more at whatever fanbase is left. It sucks, those that are fans want to see some sort of success but UNLV football has always been Groundhog Day and now UNLV Athletics is becoming it as a whole.

Just watch and hope. What else can you do?

Well, there aren't alot of fans to begin with but this will chop away more at whatever fanbase is left. It sucks, those that are fans want to see some sort of success but UNLV football has always been Groundhog Day and now UNLV Athletics is becoming it as a whole.

Just watch and hope. What else can you do?
Not much else unfortunately. I was hoping this year would be another step and even though I was hoping for a bowl ultimately if we won one more than last year it would be a positive. Don't see that happening. I think our chances of getting into a big conference die by the day.

Not much else unfortunately. I was hoping this year would be another step and even though I was hoping for a bowl ultimately if we won one more than last year it would be a positive. Don't see that happening. I think our chances of getting into a big conference die by the day.
That part I'm not sure about. Basketball or football play isn't going to get us in regardless, but I don't think it's what will keep us out, either. It's all the other things that will get us in or keep us out. But once we are out, we are pretty much done. At that point, a merciful killing would be best anyway.

Reactions: Don-F
That part I'm not sure about. Basketball or football play isn't going to get us in regardless, but I don't think it's what will keep us out, either. It's all the other things that will get us in or keep us out. But once we are out, we are pretty much done. At that point, a merciful killing would be best anyway.
I don't think bad play per se keeps us out I just think it's a byproduct. In other words bad play means we get scraps for attendance. Will a major conference invite us when we draw as many football fans to games as they do to their average college baseball games?

We fly in from Texas for a game we should killed. I have dropped 15000.00 in the last 5 years following this team. Done until or unless. I am so discouraged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT