ADVERTISEMENT

Nice incentives to get students out to game.

I was talking to a friend during the game. We have a ton of high schools in the valley now. Give tickets aways. It looks better than empty seats. Give them away to local high school football players and parents.

I was talking to a friend during the game. We have a ton of high schools in the valley now. Give tickets aways. It looks better than empty seats. Give them away to local high school football players and parents.
They already do that. My buddy has a son playing HS football. All players are eligible for 3 free tickets as long as their coach turns in a roster.

They charge to get into the tailgate area? Is there anyone else who does that?
Yeah every college stadium I have been to. Michigan literally had people selling parking spots in their front/back yard for 20 bucks. That was to park a mile away from the stadium not even tailgate just park.

Last edited:
Yeah every college atadium I have been to. Michigan literally had people selling parking spots in their front/back yard for 20 bucks. That was to park a mile away from the stadium not even tailgate just park.

Totally understand charging for parking, but not for getting into the tailgate area. I paid the guys at Burger King 10.00 to park in their lot while walking to the stadium at LSU. But the tailgate area was absolutely free. Maybe those areas are one in the same at UNLV. I guess i'm not familiar with the layout there anymore.

Totally understand charging for parking, but not for getting into the tailgate area. I paid the guys at Burger King 10.00 to park in their lot while walking to the stadium at LSU. But the tailgate area was absolutely free. Maybe those areas are one in the same at UNLV. I guess i'm not familiar with the layout there anymore.
Depends on where you are at. Grass areas 'Star Nursery' fields they sell tailgate spots. They run about 400 bucks for the season. Our tailgate group reserves 2 every year. Not sure what they charge for the other areas. I know they charge 30 bucks to park in that area normally without a tailgate pass.

Last edited:
Applaud the effort made by coach Sanchez/UNLV for at least trying to get some students out there.

It reaped no rewards but nobody can say they aren't trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT