ADVERTISEMENT

New Addition-Class of '17

Dude runs like a plow horse but he finds the seam in the defense and catches the ball. Decent enough blocker and a good size for it. This guy really looks like he could be something the coaches could mold into a solid contributor.

Its good for depth moving forward. After this season we lose Kanteman/Holt @ TE/H .

So adding Frazier to current RS FR Gio Faoulo and signees Noah Bean, Jamal Neal , this group will be young in '18 but there are some guys with high ceilings.

preferred walk on means he will have a spot if they stay with the team but not right away, can also attend practices once unlv starts, regular walk on go through drills and can make the team if they impress the coaches, unlv is having tryouts for walk-ons and packets are due next week

Runs like a tractor in low gear. I like it. Welcome to the team.

Love how he calls for the ball when he gets open. Catches the ball with his hands away from his body. Might be the steal of this class. Wonder how we came across him so late?

Hard to say. Lots of guys get overlooked for what ever reason.

He does catch the ball well, uses his hands instead of letting ball get into his body.

One guess may be he doesn't 'look' particularly athletic.

As a preferred walk on there was little risk especially for a guy with his production.

I read all of these comments before watching his highlights. I expected a big, slow guy that just banged out 8-9 yards a pop – a Jason Witten type guy, if you will. I was shocked to see him busting some long TD runs and catching screen passes. Yes, he doesn't look particularly athletic, but he's got some speed and power and great hands.

Also, very funny when he raises his hand calling for the ball. Sometimes, he was legit open, but others, he had a guy right on him. Credit to him for coming up with the catch despite decent coverage. I'm intrigued.

I like the ball call. He is faster than one would think. And, I love how he scans the field with a defender all over him. The, He falls forward 8-10 yards with 2-3 guys all over him. I see him earning a scolly. NICE.....

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I read all of these comments before watching his highlights. I expected a big, slow guy that just banged out 8-9 yards a pop – a Jason Witten type guy, if you will. I was shocked to see him busting some long TD runs and catching screen passes. Yes, he doesn't look particularly athletic, but he's got some speed and power and great hands.

Also, very funny when he raises his hand calling for the ball. Sometimes, he was legit open, but others, he had a guy right on him. Credit to him for coming up with the catch despite decent coverage. I'm intrigued.

That's why I wrote he doesn't appear athletic. He actually runs away from defenders in a couple of highlights. The thing is though, he doesn't have that athletic build like an Andrew Price which probably skews perception.

As for him being open and putting up his hand, don't all receivers always think they're open?

Reactions: RebelBuzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT